Mars in 3rd House for Taurus Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Mars in 3rd House for Taurus Ascendant
- The native is physically weak and loses his courage.
- He gets separation from his younger brothers and sisters.
- He faces some troubles with wife and has deficiency in enjoying sexual pleasures.
- He works hard to get success in business but in vain.
- He suffers loss of wealth.
- He makes efforts to exert influence on enemies and overcomes difficulties.
- He is fortunate and religious.
- He worships almighty God and gets divine help.
- He participates in religious activities.
- He is unhappy with his father and loses his love and blessings.
- His father creates hardships and hindrances in his way.
- He loses appreciation from government and society.
- He faces some problems to get success and progress in his occupation/profession.
- He suffers due respect in life.
- He leads disturbed and dissatisfied family life.
What does 3rd House in Astrology Signify?
- The third house represents the interaction with siblings and is an important part of the early life experience (before school years).
- It is a great exploration and discovery journey, learning how to communicate and build up strength and independence. Physically, the next parts of the body are the shoulders and arms.
- The significance of arms and hands also bring in manual dexterity. The correspondence with Mithuna (Gemini) adds communication.
What does Mars represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mars represents energy, assertiveness, mid the ability to take action.
- It represents the way one uses energy on many different levels. It manifests in mind as the ability to analyze situations; it may also measure the force of ambition. It manifests in the body as physical energy and strength.
- In the social sphere, Mars represents those relationships that test one's strength, such as competitors and enemies.
- The condition of Mars in an individual horoscope will indicate the level of one's energy and ambition.
What does Taurus Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The person born in the Taurus ascendant has the colour of the body as white or wheat.
- He is a woman-like nature, sweet-spoken, sweet-hearted, with long teeth and malformed hair, seated in excellent company, impetuous, generous-tempered, devout, virtuous, intelligent, patient, brave-hearted, courageous, extremely talented, Of a very calm nature, but showing his strong valour in fighting or fighting on occasion, suffering from his family, bickering, suffering from scripture, suffering from wealth, suffering from mental illness or worries, and unhappy.
- The person is a friend, a friend and a full person. According to some scholars, a person born in Taurus ascendant, after his age of 37 years, also suffers many kinds of sorrows.