Mars in 2nd House for Aquarius Ascendant in Astrology
Characteristics of Mars in 2nd House for Aquarius Ascendant
- The native with Mars in 2nd House for Aquarius Ascendant is courageous, intelligent, skilful, and influential.
- The native works hard to get success in life.
- The native earns enough wealth.
- The native with Mars in 2nd House for Aquarius Ascendant enjoys his family’s happiness and peace.
- The native spends much wealth on the happiness and development of the family.
- The native lacks his father’s love and affection and brothers and sisters’ co-operation.
- The native with Mars in 2nd House for Aquarius Ascendant loves his mother, and she cooperates with him.
- The native gets the benefit of immovable property.
- The native with Mars in 2nd House for Aquarius Ascendant gets higher education.
- The native loves his children; They help him in the business.
- The native gets the advantage of life longevity and the benefit of inheritance.
- The native is very fortunate and religious.
- The native has full faith in almighty God and performs his religious duties well.
- The native is wealthy and famous.
- The native leads a happy, peaceful, and respectable life.
What does 2nd House in Astrology Signify?
- The 2nd house represents the family we are born into, which we get immediately after birth.
- Along with the family, we also get the social status of that family that determines to a certain extent our financial future. Therefore wealth is signified too.
- Physically, the face is part of the body next to the skull. The face, eyes, nose, and mouth are all signified here, and so are eating and speaking, which are done with the mouth.
- The correspondence with Taurus (fixed, Earthy, and ruled by Shukra. (Venus)) adds to the signification of wealth and luxuries.
- You have the Moon in this house. Therefore it is an important house.
Mars in 2nd House for Aquarius Ascendant
What does Mars represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mars represents energy, assertiveness, mid the ability to take action.
- It represents the way one uses energy on many different levels.
- It manifests in mind as the ability to analyze situations; it may also measure the force of ambition.
- It manifests in the body as physical energy and strength.
- In the social sphere, Mars represents those relationships that test one’s strength, such as competitors and enemies.
- The condition of Mars in an individual horoscope will indicate the level of one’s energy and ambition.
What does Aquarius Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- A person born in the ‘Aquarius’ Lagna is stable, talkative, consumes plenty of water.
- He is full of beautiful Indians is united with the best of humans, all-loved, playful-hearted, over-possessive, friendly-loving, bewitching, stunning body.
- One is patient, patient, vat-natured, happier to be with women, thick-necked, bald-headed, long-bodied, but the female is enamoured, egotistical, jealous, spiteful, and fraternal.
- He remains unhappy in his initial stage, attains happiness in middle age, and in the last stage, he enjoys the happiness of wealth, sons, land, house, etc.
- Such a person’s fate is at the age of 24 or 25 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Sagittarius Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Sagittarius Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Sagittarius Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Sagittarius Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Sagittarius Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Sagittarius Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Sagittarius Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Sagittarius Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Sagittarius Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Sagittarius Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.