Mars in 1st House for Cancer Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Mars in 1st House for Cancer Ascendant
- The native with Mars in 1st House for Cancer Ascendant is not good looking.
- The native with Mars in 1st House for Cancer Ascendant is physically weak and dull.
- The native with Mars in 1st House for Cancer Ascendant is weak in education.
- The native with Mars in 1st House for Cancer Ascendant is dissatisfied with his children.
- The native is unhappy with their father.
- The native is not an influential man.
- The native respect their mother and gets her love and happiness.
- The native enjoys the benefit of handling land and buildings and vehicle, and all other comforts in life.
- The native gets some happiness from his wife and enjoys sexual pleasures.
- The native faces some hurdles and hindrances in his business.
- The native pays more attention and works hard to get success. Ultimately, they succeed and earns sufficient wealth and feels happy.
- The native suffers problems in daily routine life.
- The native loses the advantage of longevity of life and benefit of inheritance.
What does 1st House in Astrology Signify?
- The first house represents the birth itself, becoming an individual. It represents life overall, the self, and the whole body. Whatever influences the first house will impact the entire life, the personality, the body and the complexion. Events happening during and shortly after birth also belong to the 1st house.
- Physically, the 1st house corresponds to the 1st part of our body, the head in general and the skull and brain.
- The correspondence with Mesha (Aries) adds physical mobility and overall strength. You have the Lagna lord in this house; therefore, it is an important house.
What does Mars represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mars represents energy, assertiveness, mid the ability to take action. It represents the way one uses energy on many different levels.
- It manifests in the mind as the ability to analyze situations; it may also measure the force of ambition.
- It manifests hi the body as physical energy and strength. In the social sphere, Mars represents those relationships that test one’s strength, such as competitors and enemies.
- The condition of Mars in an individual horoscope will indicate the level of one’s energy and ambition.
What does Cancer Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The body of a person born in the ‘Cancer’ Lagna is Gaur Varna. He is of gall nature, lover of water sports, confectionary, generous, affectionate to good people, humble, intelligent, pious, forgiving, godly, big lampoon, girl-child, businessman, friendly, wealthy, addicted, suffering from enemies, temperament.
- A crooked, sometimes opposite-minded person residing in a place other than his place of birth and is of a thin but powerful body.
- At the evolutionary stage of Cancer, the soul learns about emotions’ nature. They are ruled by the Moon, making them peaceful, kind, romantic, gentle in nature, changeable, and fickle.
- The Moon compels them to feel first and think later, giving a sympathetic, receptive nature.
- The Moon is the power to reflect, making these natives too “other” oriented.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant