Characteristics of Mars in 1st House for Aquarius Ascendant
- The native is handsome in appearance, healthy, courageous, and vigorous.
- The native with Mars in 1st House for Aquarius Ascendant is intelligent and influential.
- The native tells his personality.
- The native with Mars in 1st House for Aquarius Ascendant gets a good education and loves his children.
- The native faces uneasiness with his father.
- The native father does not co-operate with him.
- The native with Mars in 1st House for Aquarius Ascendant is happy with his brothers and sisters.
- The native gets stronger.
- The native is at ease with his mother.
- The native with Mars in 1st House for Aquarius Ascendant respects her and enjoys the power of land and residential property.
- The native loves his wife and enjoys family pleasures.
- The native with Mars in 1st House for Aquarius Ascendant works hard in conducting his business and gets good success.
- The native earns enough wealth.
- The native with Mars in 1st House for Aquarius Ascendant achieves a good name and fame in the government and society.
- The native gets the advantage of longevity of life and the benefit of inheritance.
- The native lives long.
- The native leads a happy, peaceful, and dignified life.
What does 1st House in Astrology Signify?
- The 1st house in astrology represents the birth itself, becoming an individual. It represents life overall, the self, and the whole body.
- Whatever influences the first house will impact the entire life, the personality, the body, and the complexion.
- Events happening during and shortly after birth also belong to the 1st house. Physically, the 1st house corresponds to the 1st part of our body, the head in general, and the skull and brain in particular.
- The correspondence with Mesha (Aries) adds physical mobility and overall strength. You have the Lagna lord in this house; therefore, it is an important house.
- It signifies the personality of a person as a whole. It depicts self-appearance, complexion, beginning, nature, shape, height, head, personality.
- It is the most auspicious house of the horoscope as it occupies the Kendra and Trikona, which are the most auspicious houses of the horoscope.
What does Mars represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mars represents energy, assertiveness, mid the ability to take action.
- It represents the way one uses energy on many different levels.
- It manifests in the mind as the ability to analyze situations; it may also measure the force of ambition.
- It manifests in the body as physical energy and strength.
- In the social sphere, Mars represents those relationships that test one's strength, such as one's competitors and enemies.
- The condition of Mars in an individual horoscope will indicate the level of one's energy and ambition.
What does Aquarius Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- A person born in the 'Aquarius' Lagna is stable, talkative, consumes plenty of water.
- He is full of beautiful Indians is united with the best of humans, all-loved, playful-hearted, over-possessive, friendly-loving, bewitching, stunning body.
- One is patient, patient, vat-natured, happier to be with women, thick-necked, bald-headed, long-bodied, but the female is enamored, egotistical, jealous, spiteful, and fraternal.
- He remains unhappy in his initial stage, attains happiness in middle age, and in the last stage, he enjoys the happiness of wealth, sons, land, house, etc.
- The fate of such a person is at the age of 24 or 25 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant