Mars in 11th House for Aquarius Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Mars in 11th House for Aquarius Ascendant
- The native with Mars in 11th House for Aquarius Ascendant is hard-working, wise, and influential.
- The native undertakes very good deeds.
- The native father helps him.
- The native gets considerable heavy gains through foreign sources.
- The native with Mars in 11th House for Aquarius Ascendant gets respect and fame in the government and society.
- The native accumulates enough wealth and gets happiness from the joint family.
- The native gets his mother's love and benefit of property.
- The native with Mars in 11th House for Aquarius Ascendant is intelligent and acquires higher education.
- The native gets happiness from his wife and the strength of his children.
- The native is violent and cautious.
- The native keeps enemies under control with some difficulty and gains some strength.
- The native with Mars in 11th House for Aquarius Ascendant is talkative. He gains some wealth through court cases.
- The native is bold and courageous and wears good clothes and ornaments.
- The native never bothers about diseases and calamities and leads a happy and wealthy life.
What does 11th House in Astrology Signify?
- The 11th house represents the fruits of our actions, income, and general fulfilment of desires.
- It also represents the years after the career is over, enjoyment of a pension, having time to spend with friends, following up on aspirations that have been lingering.
- The 11th house relates to the 3rd part of the legs, the calves, and shins.
- The 11th house corresponds with Aquarius.
- The air quality gives this house some volatile characteristics (aspiration, hopes), Saturn represents the return of good investments made in life (such as building up a. pension).
- It also adds older siblings and older people in general.
What does Mars represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mars represents energy, assertiveness, mid the ability to take action.
- It represents the way one uses energy on many different levels.
- It manifests in the mind as the ability to analyze situations; it may also measure the force of ambition.
- It manifests in the body as physical energy and strength.
- In the social sphere, Mars represents those relationships that test one's strength, such as one's competitors and enemies.
- The condition of Mars in an individual horoscope will indicate the level of one's energy and ambition.
What does Aquarius Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- A person born in the 'Aquarius' Lagna is stable, talkative, consumes plenty of water.
- He is full of beautiful Indians is united with the best of humans, all-loved, playful-hearted, over-possessive, friendly-loving, bewitching, stunning body.
- One is patient, patient, vat-natured, happier to be with women, thick-necked, bald-headed, long-bodied, but the female is enamored, egotistical, jealous, spiteful, and fraternal.
- He remains unhappy in his initial stage, attains happiness in middle age, and in the last stage, he enjoys the happiness of wealth, sons, land, house, etc.
- The fate of such a person is at the age of 24 or 25 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant