Characteristics of Mars in 10th House for Taurus Ascendant
- The native works hard to be successful in his occupation/profession.
- He earns adequate wealth but he suffers a heavy loss of wealth through father and gets exhausted.
- He loses respect and honour in the government and society.
- The native has some disorder in body and suffers from disease of impurity of blood.
- He has an educated and influential wife. Both have mixed feelings in enjoying sexual pleasures.
- He loses mother's love and blessings and also benefit of utilization of land and buildings property.
- He is intelligent but weak in education.
- He has enmity with his children and gets some loss of money.
- He leads an unhappy and disgusted life.
What does 10th House in Astrology Signify?
- The tenth house represents the working years, the time of life one is fully productive and career oriented. The 10th house represents the source of livelihood and everyday work.
- It is the most active house and is generally connected with how we do things and the way the outside world labels us.
- The 10th house in Astrology corresponds to the 2nd part of the legs, the knees. Capricorn corresponds to the 10th house. Saturn, its ruler, signifies routine work, and the movable property adds to the active nature of the 10th.
- Earth's element ties the 10th house down to mostly physical and materialistic matters.
What does Mars represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mars represents energy, assertiveness, mid the ability to take action.
- It represents the way one uses energy on many different levels. It manifests in mind as the ability to analyze situations; it may also measure the force of ambition. It manifests in the body as physical energy and strength.
- In the social sphere, Mars represents those relationships that test one's strength, such as competitors and enemies.
- The condition of Mars in an individual horoscope will indicate the level of one's energy and ambition.
What does Taurus Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The person born in the Taurus ascendant has the colour of the body as white or wheat.
- He is a woman-like nature, sweet-spoken, sweet-hearted, with long teeth and malformed hair, seated in excellent company, impetuous, generous-tempered, devout, virtuous, intelligent, patient, brave-hearted, courageous, extremely talented, Of a very calm nature, but showing his strong valour in fighting or fighting on occasion, suffering from his family, bickering, suffering from scripture, suffering from wealth, suffering from mental illness or worries, and unhappy.
- The person is a friend, a friend and a full person. According to some scholars, a person born in Taurus ascendant, after his age of 37 years, also suffers many kinds of sorrows.