Mars in 10th House for Sagittarius Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Mars in 10th House for Sagittarius Ascendant
- The native is literate, intelligent, and influential but has some weaknesses in his body and a lack of beauty.
- The native with Mars in 10th House for Sagittarius Ascendant hurts his father, so his father is unhappy with him.
- The native also faces some hindrances in his occupation/profession.
- The native is very industrious and works hard. He gets success to earn enough wealth.
- The native finds respect and honour in the government and society.
- The native is healthy and full of self-pride. It is characteristic of his personality.
- The native loses his motherly affection but has authority over land and buildings.
- Mars in 10th House for Sagittarius Ascendant makes a person gets higher education.
- The native with Mars in 10th House for Sagittarius Ascendant is learned and knowledgeable.
- The native has good command over speech. He enjoys the family pleasures.
- The native with Mars in 10th House for Sagittarius Ascendant is happy with his children.
- The native with Mars in 10th House for Sagittarius Ascendant leads a majestic life.
What does 10th House in Astrology Signify?
- The tenth house represents the working years, the time of life one is fully productive and career-oriented.
- The 10th house represents the source of livelihood and everyday work. It is the most active house and is generally connected with how we do things and ho the how world labels us.
- The 10th house corresponds to the 2nd part of the legs, the knees. Capricorn corresponds to the 10th house. Saturn, its ruler, signifies routine work, and the movable property adds to the active nature of the 10th. Earth's element ties the 10th house down to mostly physical and materialistic matters.
What does Mars represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mars in Vedic Astrology represents energy, assertiveness, mid the ability to take action. It represents the way one uses energy on many different levels.
It manifests in the mind as the ability to analyze situations; it may also measure the force of ambition.
- It manifests the body as physical energy and strength. In the social sphere, Mars in Astrology represents those relationships that test one's strength, such as competitors and enemies.
- The condition of Mars in an individual horoscope will indicate the level of one's energy and ambition.
What does Sagittarius Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in Sagittarius ascendant, skilled in doing work.
- Brahmin and devotee of the gods, keeping horses, friends, working near the king, knowledgeable, knowledgeable in many arts, truthful, intelligent, beautiful, sati -Gunny, good-natured, rich, rich, poet, writer, businessman, travel-lover, mighty, meagre, subjugated by love.
- The person living, pingle, is like a horse with thighs, big teeth, and is talented.
- Such a person who experiences more happiness in childhood leads a normal life in middle age and is full of wealth and opulence in the last stage. At the age of 22 or 23, he has the special benefit of money.