Lord of 8th House in 7th House
Lord of 8th House in 7th house or 8th House Lord in 7th House in Astrology Then their most vulnerable side may be the one that turns towards marriage, partnerships, or other one-to-one interactions. There will be some loss of relationships in their life, either in terms of the divorce or the death of your spouse. Confusion might characterize the communication in the partnership, and secrecy may also plague it. Their spouse might also suffer from a chronic disease.
What does the 8th House in Astrology Signify?
- After marriage, a lot of readjusting is required. There is a separation of the family one was born in, and one’s stability and integrity are tested. It is a stage in life that can be very vulnerable. If one does things right at this stage, the foundation is in place for long healthy life. This stage is a junction point of past and future, and the 8th house indicates Astrology for that reason.
- The 8th house corresponds to the lowest part of the trunk, the genitals, anus, and eliminatory system.
- Scorpio corresponds to the 8th house. Fixed, but ruled by the forceful Mars, add sudden calamities to the 8th house. On the positive side, the sharp and analytical Mars can also add an element of research to this house.
What does the 7th House in Astrology Signify?
- The 7th house is opposite the 1st. The act of marriage takes us as far away as possible from who we are by ourselves: it is an agreement to live with, to accept, to love, and to support someone who may be different from yourself. Marriage brings about relations with the in-laws and people in general. Marriage is also likely to bring travel, as at least part of the family is not under the same roof.
- The lower part of the belly (the region below the navel, according to Parashara) is next in line; This includes the large intestines and kidneys.
- Libra corresponds to the 7th house. Movable, ruled by Shukra (Venus), reinforces marriage, social interactions, and travel.
Description of Lord of 8th House in 7th House in Vedic Astrology:
- Parashara Hora: The native will have two wives. If the 8th lord is yuti with a malefic in the 7th house, there will surely be a downfall in his business (or livelihood).
- Sanketa Nidhi: Two marriages, atheist, suffers from ulcers in the body.
- There can be some problems regarding their sexual life and marriage—they kind of feel heavy responsibilities towards that.
- Their relationship burdens feel like death to them.
- They love to share all their secrets with their spouse.
- They like to share secrets with other people.
- Their business can be related to life and death matters and other people’s assets.
- They can be working in an insurance company.
- Their in-laws will be involved in their marriage.
- Their marriages do not do well.
- After marriage, their life will transform, so in a sense, they will be more aware of their soul.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart, and it is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each signal corresponds to a house. Whatever is the sign’s ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding place.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets.
- The planet’s actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house (s) it rules.
If the Sun is sitting in the 7th house as the lord of the 8th house:
- Their spouse will bring a lot of emotional baggage into the marriage.
- Their spouse will be very emotionally attached to them.
- Their spouse will develop their confidence through them.
- There would-be some ego battles with the spouse that will transform the native.
- Their in-laws will try to dominate them.
If the Moon is sitting in the 7th house as the lord of the 8th house:
- Their spouse will be very communicative about the mysteries of the world to them.
- Their spouse’s mind roams around the occult, and they bring this into the marriage.
- Their in-laws will be very communicative.
- Their spouse will give them a lot of motherly love and affection.
- Their spouse loves to be romantic and their sexual life is good.
If Mercury is sitting in the 7th house as the lord of the 8th house:
- Their spouse brings a lot of business skills into their marriage.
- Their spouse loves to communicate about how to increase assets.
- They will be married in a very business-savvy family.
- Their spouse is sexually perfect.
If Mars is sitting in the 7th house as the lord of the 8th house:
- Their in-laws bring a lot of power struggles and try to dominate them.
- There is a vast power struggle in marriage.
- They want to dominate their spouse.
- Their spouse can stick to them in difficult times.
- Their spouse has a soldier type mentality.
- They may physically abuse their spouse.
- Their spouse is very sexual.
If Jupiter is sitting in the 7th house as the lord of the 8th house:
- They may get in-laws who are very spiritual, very conservative and religious.
- Their in-laws are always into the occult.
- They either hate their in-laws, or they are ok with them; it can go both ways.
- Their proper knowledge comes to them when they experience dramatic things in life dealing with other people.
If Saturn is sitting in the 7th house as the lord of the 8th house:
- Their marriage will be significantly prolonged.
- Their spouse is not very sexual.
- They will want a mature spouse.
- They will increase joint assets with time.
Lord of 8th House (8th House Lord) in Different Houses
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.