Lord of 7th House in 9th House
When Lord of 7th House in 9th House or 7th House Lord in 9th House in Astrology then you seek out and are attracted to knowledgeable, scholarly and virtuous people. Relationships will always be a great source of experience and knowledge in your life and your will meet a wide range of people. Your spouse is likely to be highly educated and enterprising.
What does the 7th House in Astrology Signify?
- The 7th house is opposite the 1st. The act of marriage takes us as far away as possible from who we are by ourselves: it is an agreement to live with, to accept, to love, and to support someone who may be different from yourself. Marriage brings about relations with the in-laws and people in general. Marriage is also likely to bring travel, as at least part of the family is not under the same roof.
- The lower part of the belly (the region below the navel, according to Parashara) is next in line; This includes the large intestines and kidneys.
- Libra corresponds to the 7th house. Movable, ruled by Shukra (Venus), reinforces marriage, social interactions, and travel.
What does the 9th House in Astrology Signify?
- The ninth house starts the third group of 4 houses. Suppose the person is settled and establishes his life purpose at this stage. It is a time for getting deeply tuned to one’s dharma (path) in life. The transformative qualities of the.8th house settle into a coherent pattern in the 9th house.
- The 9th house corresponds to the upper part of the legs, the thighs.
- Corresponds to the 9th house. The ruler of Sagittarius is Jupiter, adding higher education and fortune to its significations.
Description of Lord of 7th House in 9th House in Vedic Astrology:
- Parashara Hora: The native will have union with many women, be well-disposed to his wife, and have many undertakings (or assignments).
- Satya Jatakam: With benefic Yoga, he may become rich in a foreign country, or his father may stay in another country. The native may perform meritorious (dharmic) deeds in a foreign land. His father-in-law may be very wealthy and prominent. However, if there is Ashubha Yoga, his wealth will be spent away, and he may lose his father early in his youth.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Happy in the company of beautiful women, eager but slow in work, always has women in his mind.
- Phala Jyotisha: Enjoys women of varied castes, interested in commencing jobs, is a procrastinator due to far-thinking and dissolves his mind in the thought of women.
- They will find their partner from a long-distance journey or while they are in foreign places.
- They expect a spouse who will help them travel to different places, societies, and religions.
- They are very philosophical, and they look for someone who can broaden the horizons of their mind.
- They desire a highly intellectual person.
- Their partner and spouse will make them fortunate.
- They have raj yoga, and they will have the most commanding position in life after marriage.
- Suddenly their business starts to excel.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart, and it is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each signal corresponds to a house. Whatever is the sign’s ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding place.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets.
- The planet’s actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the House (s) it rules.
If the Sun is sitting in the 9th house as the lord of the 7th house:
- Their spouse will be highly creative.
- Their spouse can be from the entertainment industry.
- Their spouse can be a diplomat in foreign countries.
- Their confidence will not come on their own; their spouse will push them to be confident, which creates a problem of power struggle.
If Moon is sitting in the 9th house as the lord of the 7th house:
- Their spouse will be very detail-oriented.
- Their spouse can be in the medical field or in healing other people.
- They and their spouse will be emotionally connected and will feel a healthy relationship.
- Their spouse will criticize their former beliefs and try to put their better ideas on them.
- They will feel ups and down in peace.
If Mercury is sitting in the 9th house as the lord of the 7th house:
- Their spouse’s communicative ability will be very dynamic.
- Their spouse will make them feel high in life.
- They and their spouse can create a travelling business together.
- Their spouse will be highly educated, like MBA or PhD.
If Venus is sitting in the 9th house as the lord of the 7th house:
- They get a lot of wealth through their spouse.
- Their spouse and they have immense love for travelling.
- Their spouse will bring creativity in them.
- Their spouse will be caring like a mother to them when they travel.
If Mars is sitting in the 9th house as the lord of the 7th house:
- Their spouse will motivate them to do something good in their life.
- Their spouse will push them for good competition.
- Their spouse will force them to higher dharma.
- Their spouse will struggle with what they believe in and persuade them of their beliefs.
If Jupiter is sitting in the 9th house as the lord of the 7th house:
- Their spouse is brilliant in the scientific fields.
- Their spouse can be a PhD and master and professor.
- Their spouse will scientifically explain their philosophy.
- Their spouse will help them to develop their personality to elevate their character.
- Their spouse can be a biologist.
If Saturn is sitting in the 9th house as the lord of the 7th house:
- The spouse would not like to travel a lot, or they travel alone.
- Their spouse puts laws and regulations in a simple belief system.
- They get an old age spouse or may have chronic diseases.
- Their marriage will feel like a chronic disease, very painful.
- Their luck rising will be late in life after 36.
Lord of 7th House (7th House Lord) in Different houses:
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.