Lord of 7th House in 12th House
When Lord of 7th House in 12th House or 7th House Lord in 12th House in Astrology then you may seek out and get attracted to persons who are unusual in some way or come from a place very different from yours. There is quite possible that you will experience a loss in a relationship, perhaps due to confusion or dullness of some sort, or because your world was so alien to the spouse, and vice versa. The lesson here might be selfless and sincere service in the relationship.
What does the 7th House in Astrology Signify?
- The 7th house is opposite the 1st. The act of marriage takes us as far away as possible from who we are by ourselves: it is an agreement to live with, to accept, to love, and to support someone who may be different from yourself. Marriage brings about relations with the in-laws and people in general. Marriage is also likely to bring travel, as at least part of the family is not under the same roof.
- The lower part of the belly (the region below the navel, according to Parashara) is next in line; This includes the large intestines and kidneys.
- Libra corresponds to the 7th house. Movable, ruled by Shukra
(Venus), reinforces marriage, social interactions, and travel.
What does the 12th House in Astrology Signify?
- The Twelfth House represents the final stage of life and the inevitable death; the 12th house signifies any loss or expenditure. Positive applications include investments, donations, and getting rid of unwanted things. Harmful applications are casualty, losses, unexpected expenses, theft.
- The 12th house represents the last portion of the legs, the feet.
- The 12th house corresponds to Pisces. Jupiter adds a spiritual value to the 12th, and the loss of bondage to the relative aspect of life is indicated: enlightenment or, in Sanskrit, “Moksha”.
Description of Lord of 7th House in 12th House in Vedic Astrology:
- Parashara Hora: The native will incur poverty, be a miser, and his livelihood will be related to clothes. His wife will be a spendthrift.
- Satya Jatakam: With Shubha Yoga, he will enjoy many women for some time. He may meet with his death in a foreign country. If there be an Ashubha Yoga, he will lose his wife early, or he may live as a bachelor or may be thinking about other women lying in his bed.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Mean, greedy wife, a daughter of a thief and penniless person, livelihood by sale of clothes, a friend of low-class people.
- Phala Jyotisha: Has the daughter of his servant as his wife, a miser, poor, without a penny, and lives on with a piece of cloth on his body.
- They are looking for a spouse who can enhance their spiritual life.
- Their spouse will be coming from a foreign land.
- They improve their ability to meditate better.
- They are looking for a spouse who can help them do elevate their imagination.
- They look for a spouse who can travel to a foreign land with them.
- They will meet people of foreign cultures rather than their own culture.
- They will work alone rather than other people.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart, and it is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each signal corresponds to a house. Whatever is the sign’s ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding place.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets.
If the Sun is sitting in the 12th house as the lord of the 7th house:
- Their spouse will teach them the path of hard work and organization.
- Their spouse can be in government in a foreign land.
- If Sun is in lousy dignity, their spouse can hurt their self-esteem and their ego.
- The spouse will be very dutiful when it comes to spiritual activities.
If Moon is sitting in the 12th house as the lord of the 7th house:
- Their spouse will be very spiritual and philosophical, and their mind will be in a foreign land, and they will help them find happiness in foreign lands.
- Through their spouse, their emotional balance comes when they do spiritual things together.
- Their peace of mind comes when they travel with their spouse.
If Mercury is sitting in the 12th house as the lord of the 7th house:
- Their spouse is all about analyzing the secretive side of life.
- They meet a spouse who loves communicating about the occult and magical things.
- Their spouse can be a scientist.
- Their spouse can be an investigative journalist.
- If a negatively aspected spouse can be abusive.
If Venus is sitting in the 12th house as the lord of the 7th house:
- They want a spouse who can creatively enhance their qualities.
- Their spouse loves meditation and loves talking about the imaginative side of the universe.
- Their spouse might be a writer and actor.
- Their spouse is a music teacher.
- Their spouse can be a drug addict or sexist if negatively aspected.
If Mars is sitting in the 12th house as the lord of the 7th house:
- Their spouse is a very energetic, active person in isolated places.
- Their spouse loves practising martial art and yoga.
- Their spouse can be an engineer in a foreign land.
- Their spouse can be a surgeon.
- Their spouse loves involving them in physical activities of spirituality.
- They have a lot of sexual passion.
If Jupiter is sitting in the 12th house as the lord of the 7th house:
- Their spouse can be in banking and finance in foreign lands.
- Their spouse is in the food industry in foreign lands.
- Their spouse may be a professor in a foreign land and helps them to grow spiritually in this life.
If Saturn is sitting in the 12th house as the lord of the 7th house:
- They will get a foreign spouse who will not be from the same religion or cast.
- Their spouse will be mature in age and a traveller who might be in the government administrative field.
- They gain a spouse who will enhance their activity of occult.
- The spouse is strict regarding spirituality.
- Their spouse will not expand a lot.
Lord of 7th House (7th House Lord) in Different houses:
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.