Lord of 7th House in 11th House
When Lord of 7th House in 11th House or 7th House Lord in 11th House in Astrology then you like open and optimistic people that open up to you the world of possibilities and opportunities. Therefore you are likely to gain well financially from your partnerships. You like playful romantic adventures and your marriage will be a happy one.
What does the 7th House in Astrology Signify?
- The 7th house is opposite the 1st. The act of marriage takes us as far away as possible from who we are by ourselves: it is an agreement to live with, to accept, to love, and to support someone who may be different from yourself. Marriage brings about relations with the in-laws and people in general. Marriage is also likely to bring travel, as at least part of the family is not under the same roof.
- The lower part of the belly (the region below the navel, according to Parashara) is next in line; This includes the large intestines and kidneys.
- Libra corresponds to the 7th house. Movable, ruled by Shukra
(Venus), reinforces marriage, social interactions, and travel.
What does the 11th House in Astrology Signify?
- The eleventh house represents the fruits of our actions: income and general fulfilment of desires. It also describes the years after the career is over, enjoyment of a pension, having time to spend with friends, following up on aspirations that have been lingering.
- The 11th house relates to the 3rd part of the legs, the calves, and shins.
- The 11th house corresponds with Aquarius. The air quality gives this house some volatile characteristics (aspiration, hopes); Saturn represents the return of suitable investments made in life (such as building a. pension). It also adds older siblings and older people in general.
Description of Lord of 7th House in 11th House in Vedic Astrology:
- Their desire of getting a perfect partner will come true.
- Their spouse will help them to fulfil their hopes and wishes.
- Their spouse will support them in everything they do in their social life.
- They get tremendous gain through marriage and legal partnerships.
- They will be introduced to their partner by their network circle.
- Their partner is like their best friends.
- Parashara Hora: The native will gain wealth through his wife, be endowed with less happiness from sons, etc., and will have daughters.
- Satya Jatakam: He may have many wives, or he may enjoy many women. If there is Mishra Yoga, the results will be mixed. If there be a malefic Yoga, he may always be walking or living by carrying bundles on his back. He may lose many of his wives. Finally, one of his wives will survive him after his death. If the eleventh house lord is in the second house, he may gain wealth from foreign countries and women.
- Sanketa Nidhi: The male child of the native would not survive, only the girls may stay, wife’s intercourse with another person can have the son, the son may also be had by remedial measures such as the use of a talisman, recitation of mantras, treatment with medicinal herbs.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart, and it is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each signal corresponds to a house. Whatever is the sign’s ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding place.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets.
- The planet’s actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the House (s) it rules.
If the Sun is sitting in the 11th house as the lord of the 7th house:
- Their spouse will be a very authoritative figure helping them to make their connections.
- They will be connected to authoritative and spiritual people.
- With age, their spouse will bring a lot of spiritual references in life.
If Moon is sitting in the 11th house as the lord of the 7th house:
- Their spouse will be very determined to make sure that they gain from other people.
- Their spouse has absolute psychological control over them.
- They might be involved with many legal things and have a network circle of police officers and detective surgeons.
- They might be interested in a lot of medical organizations.
- They get a very cunning and intelligent spouse.
If Mercury is sitting in the 11th house as the lord of the 7th house:
- They get a social butterfly type of spouse.
- Their spouse is very diplomatic and business-minded with other people.
- Their spouse will be like a friend to them, like partying and roaming with them happily.
If Venus is sitting in the 11th house as the lord of the 7th house:
- They are going to attract a spouse who will bring a lot of money into their life.
- Their spouse will have a lot of female network circle no matter man or women.
- The spouse will enhance Their creative network circle.
- Their network circle will be financially excellent.
- They have a wonderfully romantic and stable relationship.
If Mars is sitting in the 11th house as the lord of the 7th house:
- They have great ambition to control their network circles.
- They want a spouse who can aggressively control how the gains come in.
- They will have a very macho male network circle.
- Through their spouse, they will be able to gain a lot of real estates and property.
- They will get a spouse who will be able to take charge in marriage.
If Jupiter is sitting in the 11th house as the lord of the 7th house:
- Their spouse is very good at finance and money and motivates a large crowd to gain and make money.
- They can be bankers, financial analysts, and sports coaches.
- They are advisors in network circles.
- Their spouse will bring a lot of spirituality into their life.
If Saturn is sitting in the 11th house as the lord of the 7th house:
- They get a tremendous amount of gains from their spouse.
- They may marry an older spouse, but their spouse will bring a lot of spirituality into the marriage.
- They require stability in their life, and their wishes will be fulfilled.
Lord of 7th House (7th House Lord) in Different houses:
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.