Negative self-criticism, irritation, and lack of hope may hold back on your initiative to act for the fulfillment of your desires. The fact that you are more aware of the limitations that the possibilities take away from you the courage needed to forge ahead and succeed. You may fall into the trap of being constantly irritated and quarrelsome. If you have any siblings you probably don't get along with them.
What is meant by Sign (Rashi) Lord or Sign (Rashi) Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign (Rashi) lordships of the Planets play a vital role in the interpretation of the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign (Rashi) has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign (Rashi) corresponds to a house (bhava). Whatever is the ruler of the Rashi becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house (bhava) fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though we said that the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets (Graha), the ruler.
- The actual effects of the Planet are a mix of its characteristics and of the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 6th House in 3rd House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will be given to anger, be bereft of courage, inimical to all of his co-born, and will have disobedient servants.
- Satya Jatakam: With a Shubha Yoga, his brother may become inimical. His maternal uncle will be friendly with his brother. The native will be quarrelsome and uncompromising. He or his brother may be afflicted with diseases. If there is an Ashubha Yoga, the native may not have any younger brother.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Excessive anger making the eyes red, unstable mind, defamer, wealthy.
- Phala Jyotisha: Red-eyed due to anger, independent, miserly, fickle-minded and develops enmity.