You may need to get your education through secretive or hidden ways due to loss, challenges and other obstacles. Your mind is likely to be quite curious about occult, mysterious disciplines or crime-solving, and in that field you are likely to be quite knowledgeable. You are very sensitive when it comes to your children, and you might feel a bit vulnerable in consideration of their welfare.
What is meant by Rashi Lord or Rashi Lordship in Astrology?
- The Rashi lordships of the Grahas play a vital role in the interpretation of the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Rashi (sign) has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Rashi corresponds to a bhava (house). Whatever is the ruler of the Rashi becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though we said that the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets (Graha), the ruler.
- The actual effects of the Planet are a mix of its characteristics and of the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 5th House in 8th House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native, will not have much progenic happiness, be troubled by cough and pulmonary disorders, be given to anger and be devoid of happiness.
- Satya Jatakam: His sons will be very unfortunate. The native will not be religious and his children will be very poor. If there is an Ashubha Yoga, he may lose even his adopted son. If there is a Mishra Yoga, he may have an adopted son.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Many children, patient of asthma and cold, hot temperament, proud of wealth.