Intellectual comprehension and high moral values are qualities that describe you well. You are playful and charming with your friends and family and you are likely to connect well with your children. You gain knowledge of sacred and holy doctrines and you have a very strong sense of purpose in life. In a sense it could be said that the flow of life supports you.
What is meant by Sign (Rashi) Lord or Sign (Rashi) Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign (Rashi) lordships of the Planets play a vital role in the interpretation of the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign (Rashi) has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign (Rashi) corresponds to a house (bhava). Whatever is the ruler of the Rashi becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house (bhava) fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though we said that the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets (Graha), the ruler.
- The actual effects of the Planet are a mix of its characteristics and of the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 5th House in 5th House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will have progeny if related to a benefic; there will be no issues if related to a malefic, makes one virtuous and dear to friends.
- Satya Jatakam: It is good for children. As the fifth house indicates poorva-punya, intellect etc., these will be abundant. He will have divine grace. His children will be prosperous.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Has a son with no proper means, is unsteady in mind, harsh in speech but inclined to do good deeds, intelligent, helpful to others.