You have a comprehensive, imaginative and an expressive mind. You like to exercise your judgement in a logical manner and express yourself intelligently. Your mind seeks understanding of practical matters such as the proper accumulation of resources. Career, or an income connected to the field of education, are very appropriate for you.
What is meant by Sign (Rashi) Lord or Sign (Rashi) Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign (Rashi) lordships of the Planets play a vital role in the interpretation of the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign (Rashi) has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign (Rashi) corresponds to a house (bhava). Whatever is the ruler of the Rashi becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house (bhava) fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though we said that the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets (Graha), the ruler.
- The actual effects of the Planet are a mix of its characteristics and of the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 5th House in 2nd House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native, will have many sons and wealth, be a pater familiaris, be honorable, be attached to his spouse, and be famous in the world.
- Satya Jatakam: With a Shubha Yoga, he may have a large family. He will be intelligent, and will be knowing astrology. He will be good in the art of prediction. He will enjoy good food. His wife will be affectionate. He will make money through God's grace and through his connections with people. If there is Ashubha Yoga, he will be poor. He will struggle to provide for his family. There may be quarrels in his family. He may earn his livelihood through temple worship.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Many children, patient of asthma and cold, hot temperament, proud of wealth.