You are scholarly, intelligent, and popular among people if you have Lord of 5th house in 11th house . You are successful in your undertaking because you are clever in perceiving open possibilities and opportunities. Therefore you will hardly ever be without resources. An older sibling of yours may have taught you an Important lesson in life.
What is meant by Sign (Rashi) Lord or Sign (Rashi) Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign (Rashi) lordships of the Planets play a vital role in the interpretation of the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign (Rashi) has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign (Rashi) corresponds to a house (bhava). Whatever is the ruler of the Rashi becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house (bhava) fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though we said that the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets (Graha), the ruler.
- The actual effects of the Planet are a mix of its characteristics and of the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 5th House in 11th House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will be leamed, dear to people, be an author of treatises, be very skillful, and be endowed with many sons and wealth.
- Satya Jatakam: With Shubha Yoga, the person will have gains through his children. He will have success in his undertakings and get wealth through the help of the rich people. If there be Mishra Yoga, i.e., (connection with both benefic and malefic planets), there will be both good and bad results. But if there be a connection with malefic planets, results will prove to be bad only.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Very popular, broadminded, highly intelligent, would compose new works, many children, leamed and respected, believer in non-violence.