Lord of 3rd House in 8th House
If a person has lord of 3rd House in 8th House or 3rd House Lord in 8th House in Astrology, it might be hard for them to assert them in a clean-cut way because they tend to hide their motives and do things undercover. Their choice efforts might be an exploration or research of some kind, sometimes to uncover something previously unknown. They might, however, have to face some difficulties and obstacles in their endeavours. They might have experienced a loss of a sibling in their life, or there might be some loss of communication with their brothers or sisters.
What does the 3rd House in Astrology Signify?
- The Third House represents the interaction with siblings and is an integral part of the early life experience (before school years).
- It is a beautiful journey of exploration and discovery, learning to communicate, and building up strength and independence.
- Physically, the following parts of the body are the shoulders and arms. The significance of arms and hands also brings in manual dexterity.
- The correspondence with Mithuna (Gemini) adds communication.
What does the 8th House in Astrology Signify?
- After marriage, a lot of readjusting is required. There is a separation of the family one was born in, and one’s stability and integrity are tested. It is a stage in life that can be very vulnerable. If one does things right at this stage, the foundation is in place for long healthy life. This stage is a junction point of past and future, and the 8th House indicates Astrology for that reason.
- The 8th House corresponds to the lowest part of the trunk, the genitals, anus, and eliminatory system.
- Scorpio corresponds to the 8th House. Fixed, but ruled by the forceful Mars, add sudden calamities to the 8th House. On the positive side, the sharp and analytical Mars can also add an element of research to this House.
Description of Lord of 3rd House in 8th House in Vedic Astrology:
- Parashara Hora: The native will be a thief, derive his life serving others, die at the royal palace gate, and die at the royal palace gate.
- Satya Jatakam: With a Shubha Yoga, ultimately, his brothers will meet with destruction. If, however, there is an Ashubha Yoga, the person will be very extravagant and thereby become poor. Also, he will suffer from some dire disease.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Would die at the gate of king’s palace, unhappy in early life, stealing habit may end in imprisonment.
- Their communication style is very secretive.
- They have a lot of secrets from their siblings.
- Their romance happens in secrecy; their communication with their spouse is also very mysterious.
- Their intelligence and hobbies are confidential. They love the occult.
- They are astrologers and secretive writers.
- Their business can be dealing with other people’s money.
- They are managers of funerals.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart, and it is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each signal corresponds to a house. Whatever is the sign’s ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding place.
- The ruler of the House fully represents the House. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the House, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets.
If the Sun is sitting in the 8th House as the lord of the 3rd House:
- Their personality is very secretive.
- They have secret relationships with their siblings.
- Their father can be in the business of finance.
- Their father can be a surgeon.
- Their father deals with personal things.
If the Moon is sitting in the 8th House as the lord of the 3rd House:
- Their mind always deals with deep dark things.
- Their mind always thinks about death and occult and mysterious things.
- They get suicidal thoughts.
- Their mother is very sick at the moment of birth.
- Their mother can be a nurse.
- They have a deep karmic relationship with their mother.
If mercury is sitting in the 8th House as the lord of the 3rd House:
- They are deep investigative journalists.
- They are writers and speakers of occult and profound things.
- They can be in the business of death-related things.
- They get a medical education.
- They are public speakers of surgeries and health.
If Venus is sitting in the 8th House as the lord of the 3rd House:
- Their ability to express their artistic skills will be from a deep dramatic turmoil relationship.
- Their relationships are theatrical.
- Their relationship forms in secrecy.
- Their communication with their wife is very secretive.
If Mars is sitting in the 8th House as the lord of the 3rd House:
- The engineer in the mining and oil industry.
- They are surgeons, or they can be a killer.
If Jupiter is sitting in the 8th House as the lord of the 3rd House:
- Their intelligence is of deep darks things like astrology and occult.
- They find their gurus in a very transformative environment.
- Their guru is very secretive.
- They are guides to tragic people.
If Saturn is sitting in the 8th House as the lord of the 3rd House:
- They do manual jobs in mining and graveyard.
- They do work in the government tax office.
- They can be in a criminal organization that takes people’s life or saves people’s life.
- They can be in the medical field.
Lord of 3rd House (3rd House Lord) in Different houses:
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.