Lord of 3rd House in 7th House
They are a passionate individual with the lord of the 3rd House in the 7th House or 3rd House Lord in 7th House in Astrology who goes after the objects of their desire. They are inclined to be the one who takes the initiative in their relationships, so their desires might be the dominating force. The area of close one-to-one interactions is where they access their sense of assertiveness and courage. There is a liking for adventures and experiencing new things in foreign countries. They might, however, find themselves in the service of the governing powers.
What does the 3rd House in Astrology Signify?
- The Third House represents the interaction with siblings and is an integral part of the early life experience (before school years).
- It is a beautiful journey of exploration and discovery, learning to communicate, and building up strength and independence.
- Physically, the following parts of the body are the shoulders and arms. The significance of arms and hands also brings in manual dexterity.
- The correspondence with Mithuna (Gemini) adds communication.
What does the 7th House in Astrology Signify?
- The 7th house is opposite the 1st. The act of marriage takes us as far away as possible from who we are by ourselves: it is an agreement to live with, to accept, to love, and to support someone who may be different from yourself. Marriage brings about relations with the in-laws and people in general. Marriage is also likely to bring travel, as at least part of the family is not under the same roof.
- The lower part of the belly (the region below the navel, according to Parashara) is next in line; This includes the large intestines and kidneys.
- Libra corresponds to the 7th house. Movable, ruled by Shukra (Venus), reinforces marriage, social interactions, and travel.
Description of Lord of 3rd House in 7th House in Vedic Astrology:
- Parashara Hora: The native will be interested in serving the king. He will not be happy during boyhood, but he will be satisfied at the end of his life.
- Satya Jatakam: With Shubha Yoga, his brother will be helpful to him. If, at the same time, the lord of the seventh house is placed in the ascendant, his brother may be in foreign countries. The person will live in his own country, and his brother will help him by sending money to him from a foreign country. If the lord of the third house is placed in the seventh house in a Chara Rashi (movable sign), his brother will be living in some distant land. If a Sthira Rashi (fixed sign), his brother will live in his own country. But if it is in Bhaya Rashi (a common symptom), he will not be far away.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Would die at the gate of king’s palace, unhappy in early life, stealing habit may end in imprisonment.
- Their communication is mainly focused on a relationship.
- They need a communicative partner.
- Their skills are motivated when they are in a relationship.
- They express their writing and singing, and art through relationships.
- They are artists of interacting with other people.
- They put a lot of effort into relationships and business.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart, and it is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each signal corresponds to a house. Whatever is the sign’s ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding place.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets.
If the Sun is sitting in the 7th house as the lord of the 3rd house:
- Their father can be a businessman.
- Their siblings and close friends influence their marriage.
- Their sibling’s ego creates problems in their marriage.
- Their father is involved in their marriage decision.
- Their communication is egoistic.
- They are very sattvic and spiritual.
If the Moon is sitting in the 7th house as the lord of the 3rd house:
- Their mind and mother, and peace comes from putting effort into the relationship.
- Their relationship with siblings ruins their partnerships and marriage.
- Their mother is into business in foreign lands.
- Their mother influences their personality.
- Their communication is developed through siblings, spouses, and mothers, and they create turmoil and fights.
If mercury is sitting in the 7th house as the lord of the 3rd house:
- Their communication and business ability depends upon their spouse and business partner.
- They do business of art and fashion.
If Venus is sitting in the 7th house as the lord of the 3rd house:
- They express their art through their spouse and relationships.
- They have to put a lot of effort into the marriage.
- They are not satisfied in marriage.
- They have lack sexual passion is Venus is debilitated.
If Mars is sitting in the 7th house as the lord of the 3rd house:
- Their communication with their spouse is rigorous and aggressive.
- Damage mars will give domestic violence in marriage.
- They are very sexual in a relationship.
- They have a lot of passion energy in marriage.
If Jupiter is sitting in the 7th house as the lord of the 3rd house:
- Their communication with their spouse is very spiritual.
- Their spouse can be an engineer.
- Their spouse helps them achieve the money.
- They have a joint partnership with their spouse.
- Their get money through business.
- Their partner is knowledgeable.
If Saturn is sitting in the 7th house as the lord of the 3rd house:
- Their marriage can be delayed.
- Their partner can be from a family of farmers.
- Their spouse is older and mature.
- Their marriage is long-lasting.
- They need to put a lot of hard work into maintaining their marriage and business.
Lord of 3rd House (3rd House Lord) in Different houses:
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.