Lord of 3rd House in 12th House
Lord of 3rd House in 12th House or 3rd House Lord in 12th House in Astrology will prove to be ineffective or futile. Some way or another, the effect of their effort may get dissolved or diffused, and consequently, they may end up with results that they didn’t strive for. It could prove suitable for them to Sacrifice their efforts for the good of the collective. There is a possibility of a hearing disorder, and their siblings might suffer or experience isolation.
What does the 3rd House in Astrology Signify?
- The Third House represents the interaction with siblings and is an integral part of the early life experience (before school years).
- It is a beautiful journey of exploration and discovery, learning to communicate, and building up strength and independence.
- Physically, the following parts of the body are the shoulders and arms. The significance of arms and hands also brings in manual dexterity.
- The correspondence with Mithuna (Gemini) adds communication.
What does the 12th House in Astrology Signify?
- The Twelfth House represents the final stage of life and the inevitable death; the 12th house signifies any loss or expenditure. Positive applications include investments, donations, and getting rid of unwanted things. Harmful applications are casualty, losses, unexpected expenses, theft.
- The 12th house represents the last portion of the legs, the feet.
- The 12th house corresponds to Pisces. Jupiter adds a spiritual value to the 12th, and the loss of bondage to the relative aspect of life is indicated: enlightenment or, in Sanskrit, “Moksha”.
Description of Lord of 3rd House in 12th House in Vedic Astrology:
- Parashara Hora: The native will spend on evil deeds, have a wicked father, and be fortunate through a female (or wife). Satya Jatakam: With Shubha Yoga, the person may not have any younger brothers. If there is an Ashubha Yoga, the results will be reversed.
- Sanketa Nidhi Rises to prominence through a woman, father harming others, miserable life.
- Phala Jyotisha: Same as the eleventh house: Person is lucky through his wife, his father will be a thief, and he will be unhappy when he has to get happiness.
- Their efforts and communication go into helping private places like monasteries, sanctuaries.
- Their siblings might be settled into foreign lands.
- They will communicate and write in privacy.
- They are spiritual speakers.
- They love writing and talking about foreign travelling.
- They can be a writer for hospitals and jails.
- They can be healers for mentally disturbed people.
- Thier aritstic talent is alwys spiritual.
- They are great dancers and yoga teachers.
- They are martial artists.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart, and it is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each signal corresponds to a house. Whatever is the sign’s ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding place.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets.
If the Sun is sitting in the 12th house as the lord of the 3rd house:
- Their father travels for business in foreign lands.
- They can be doing export-import business in a foreign land.
- They can be a government in a foreign land.
- They speak about spirituality in a foreign land.
- Spirituality brings their confidence.
- Their personality is private.
If the Moon is sitting in the 12th house as the lord of the 3rd house:
- They are very private people.
- They deal with people in secret.
- Their mother travels to a foreign land.
- Their mother does business in a foreign land.
- They are in peaceful places in a foreign land.
- They are very introverted.
- They feel peaceful when they sleep.
- If aspected with malefic planets, they see unusual things like souls.
- They can be depressed many times.
If mercury is sitting in the 12th house as the lord of the 3rd house:
- They are spiritually brilliant.
- Their intelligence is expressed in privacy.
- Their brilliance comes through divine sources.
- They go to a foreign land for education.
- They are fantasy novelists.
- They do business in a foreign land.
- They are spiritual speakers in private places.
- They are highly imaginative.
If Venus is sitting in the 12th house as the lord of the 3rd house:
- Their artistic and communication skills will occur in a foreign land.
- They will find their spouse in foreign lands.
- They love creating relationships.
If Jupiter is sitting in the 12th house as the lord of the 3rd house:
- They are teachers in private places of the foreign land.
- Their higher education takes place in a foreign land.
- Their siblings are spiritual teaches.
- They have a lot of male siblings.
- Their sibling will move to a foreign land.
If Mars is sitting in the 12th house as the lord of the 3rd house:
- They are a fighter in a foreign land.
- They are soldiers in a foreign land.
- They are wardens in hospitals and mental asylums.
- They are martial artists and yoga teachers.
- If damaged, they can be in jail in a foreign land.
If Saturn is sitting in the 12th house as the lord of the 3rd house:
- They and their siblings are restricted in a foreign land.
- Their sibling might be in jail in a foreign land.
- They can lose their mind and land in mental asylums.
- They can be a warden in jail
Lord of 3rd House (3rd House Lord) in Different houses:
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.
Divyanshu Singh Chouhan is a tech entrepreneur and an astrologer. He is also known for his knowledge and expertise in the field of Vedic astrology and is known for his generous patronage of the gods. One day, Divyanshu decided to compose a treatise on astrology, which he titled Vidhya Mitra. In this work, he explained in detail the various aspects of 25,000-year-old Vedic astrology and its applications in the simplest way so even a fifth-grader can understand the concepts of Astronomy and Astrology.