Lord of 3rd House in 11th House
A person with the Lord of the 3rd House in the 11th House or 3rd House Lord in 11th House in Astrology always likes to seek new avenues of experience and gain. There is a chance that they may find that their desires will be fulfilled as they help and motivate others to fulfil theirs. Their sibling(s) may prove to be the source of guidance and higher knowledge for them.
What does the 3rd House in Astrology Signify?
- The Third House represents the interaction with siblings and is an integral part of the early life experience (before school years).
- It is a beautiful journey of exploration and discovery, learning to communicate, and building up strength and independence.
- Physically, the following parts of the body are the shoulders and arms. The significance of arms and hands also brings in manual dexterity.
- The correspondence with Mithuna (Gemini) adds communication.
What does the 11th House in Astrology Signify?
- The Eleventh House represents the fruits of our actions: income and general fulfilment of desires. It also describes the years after the career is over, enjoyment of a pension, having time to spend with friends, following up on aspirations that have been lingering.
- The 11th house relates to the 3rd part of the legs, the calves, and shins.
- The 11th house corresponds with Aquarius. The air quality gives this house some volatile characteristics (aspiration, hopes); Saturn represents the return of suitable investments made in life (such as building a. pension). It also adds older siblings and older people in general.
Description of Lord of 3rd House in 11th House in Vedic Astrology:
- Parashara Hora: The native will always gain in trading, be intelligent although not literate, adventurous, and serve others.
- Satya Jatakam: With Shubha Yoga, it is highly encouraging. The native will have many brothers who will help him to acquire wealth. If there is Ashubha Yoga, it indicates danger to his brothers.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Earns by his efforts, would serve others, angry temperament, not very bright.
- Phala Jyotisha: A person is lucky through his wife his father will be a thief, and he will be unhappy when he has to get happiness.
- Their communication skills are going to help large organizations.
- They do help organizations by writing for them and communicating for them.
- Their artistic talent goes into organized group settings.
- Their efforts and willpower into making an organization successful.
- They can be a financial journalist of the marketplace.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart, and it is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each signal corresponds to a house. Whatever is the sign’s ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding place.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets.
If the Sun is sitting in the 11th house as the lord of the 3rd house:
- Their confidence develops through dealing with large organizations and networks.
- Their father gave them the confidence to go out and deal with many peoples.
- Their siblings will shape their personalities.
- Their younger siblings take the role of the elder sibling.
- They are great politicians.
- They’re in higher executive positions.
If the Moon is sitting in the 11th house as the lord of the 3rd house:
- Their mother deals with large organizations.
- Their mother taught them to deal with large organizations.
- Their mother helped them to deal with other people.
- Their mother gives them gains in life.
If mercury is sitting in the 11th house as the lord of the 3rd house:
- They use their intelligence to connect with other people.
- They work in big corporations.
- They are a great businessman.
- They are very communicative.
- They dare to speak between large groups of people.
- They can be corporate lawyers.
If Venus is sitting in the 11th house as the lord of the 3rd house:
- They will have a lot of female network circles.
- They will gain through women.
- They will find their wife in a large network circle.
- They are creative artists in large organizations.
If Jupiter is sitting in the 11th house as the lord of the 3rd house:
- They are like a teacher in a large organization.
- They will get all their hopes and wishes to come true.
- They are a financial analyst.
- They teach large organizations how to communicate.
- They are corporate teachers.
If Saturn is sitting in the 11th house as the lord of the 3rd house:
- Their siblings are mature.
- They don’t have elder siblings.
- They are unable to make a network circle in their early life.
- They do scientific things in large network organizations.
Lord of 3rd House (3rd House Lord) in Different houses:
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.