Your style of accumulating resources may be through conveying knowledge, through teaching or lecturing. There may also be an income from higher and educational institution, since you are likely to have acquired a high degree of education. There is good fortune in your life, especially what concerns self-expression, money and acquiring knowledge. You have high moral values and try to observe the behavioural codes of your religion. As a child you may have suffered from sickness, although gaining full health later.
ontent-ad ampforwp-incontent-ad1" type="adsense"data-loading-strategy="prefer-viewability-over-views" width="100vw" height=320 data-ad-client="ca-pub-2782287752656584" data-ad-slot="8272250184" data-auto-format="rspv" data-full-width>
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign corresponds to a house. Whatever is the Sign's ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets, the ruler.
- The Planet's actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 2nd House in 9th House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will be wealthy, diligent, skilful, sick during childhood, and will later on be happy (i.e. healthy), and will visit shrines, observing religious code, etc.
- Satya Jatakam: Has Shubha Yoga, the person will get wealth from his father and other elders. He may also get wealth through the means indicated by the 9th lord and the planets associated with the 2nd lord.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Industrious, skilful and wealthy, afflicted with disease at, an early age, happy in old age.