Lord of 2nd House in 5th House indicates wealth, both to yourself and your children. Your way of income may in some way depend on education or teaching, but certainly on your intelligence. Your mind is strong and versatile and you express yourself in a playful and creative ways.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign corresponds to a house. Whatever is the Sign's ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets, the ruler.
- The Planet's actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 2nd House in 5th House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will be wealthy. Not only the native but also his sons_ will be intent on earning wealth.
- Satya Jatakam: Has a Shubha Yoga, there will be wealth acquisition through children, great men, temples, and muths. If there is a malefic Yoga, the means indicated above will cause the expenditure of money.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Considered as a thorn by his family (i.e., not liked by his family), hard-hearted, propagating, helpful to others, little or no wealth, fraudulent.