Lord of 2nd House in 4th House represents the style of accumulating wealth that may be strongly influenced by your mother or someone close to you. You get comfort from self-expression and financial security. There is a good likelihood of gaining a good academic degree.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.incontent-ad1" type="adsense"data-loading-strategy="prefer-viewability-over-views" width="100vw" height=320 data-ad-client="ca-pub-2782287752656584" data-ad-slot="8272250184" data-auto-format="rspv" data-full-width>
- We have seen that each Sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign corresponds to a house. Whatever is the Sign's ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets, the ruler.
- The Planet's actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 2nd House in 4th House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora:The native will acquire all kinds of wealth. If 2nd lord is exalted and is yuti with Guru one will be equal to a king.
- Satya Jatakam:With Shubha Yoga, the native acquires wealth through mother, lands, agriculture, education, friends, conveyance and vehicles. If it has a malefic Yoga, money will be wasted through the planets causing the same.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Courageous, intelligent, good qualities, greedy, unfulfilled ambitions, illicit and secret relations with other women.
- Phala Jyotisha: Same as third house: Is brave, intelligent, of good conduct, interested in other women, a miser, a despiser of gods or a nonbeliever in god.