If a person has lord of 2nd house in 12th house, then It might be difficult for you to control the balance between income and expense, and consequently, you might often find yourself in debt. It seems like the resources disperse instead of accumulating. It might be hard for you to express yourself openly, and you might harbor the fear of being misunderstood if you do. Be careful when you express yourself to be truthful at all times.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign corresponds to a house. Whatever is the Sign's ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets, the ruler.
- The Planet's actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 2nd House in 12th House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will be adventurous, be devoid of wealth, and be interested in other's wealth, while his eldest child will not keep him happy.
- Satya Jatakam: With benefic Yoga, there may be some wealth acquisition through religious means. If the said planet has malefic Yoga, the money will be spent away through the above means.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Bold and daring, no wealth, has a high opinion about himself, irreligious, would live in favor of the king/government, no happiness from the first child.
- Phala Jyotisha: Respectable, daring, poor, lives on the royal pleasure and will not have the happiness of the eldest son.