Mentally you may feel quite spaced out at times. Your mind may come up with far-fetched and quite obscure things that could be useful in a scholarly setting. Sometimes when you are in the middle of a mental work or thoughts you may simply forget what you were doing. You get easily lost in thoughts as well as you can easily lose
thoughts. You may experience loss or confusion in terms of education. When you acquire education you may have to travel far to get it. Your children may experience sickness, spiritually seeking and live in foreign countries.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
ass="amp-ad-wrapper amp-ad-wrapper-rspv amp_ad_1 ampforwp-incontent-ampforwp-incontent-ad ampforwp-incontent-ad3">
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign corresponds to a house. Whatever is the Sign's ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets, the ruler.
- The Planet's actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 12th House in 5th House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will be bereft of sons and learning. He will spend as well as visit shrines in order to beget a son.
- Sanketa Nidhi: No children, adopts or purchases a boy, possesses pearls, jewels etc.
- Phala Jyotisha: Same as 4th house: Bereft of happiness on account of land, mother, children.