You don't have a strong inclination for expressing yourself openly, perhaps due to a lack of confidence in speaking, or you have difficulty in concretely expressing yourself. However, you can speak very sweetly. Financial accumulation might suffer from unnecessary diffusion of waste from time to time, and you may find yourself in debt more often than not.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign corresponds to a house. Whatever is the Sign's ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets, the ruler.
- The Planet's actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 12th House in 2nd House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will always spend on inauspicious deeds, be religious, will speak sweetly_ and will be endowed with virtues and happiness.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Keen devotee of Lord Krishna, good conduct, kindly nature, charitable.
- Phala Jyotisha: Devoted to Mahavishnu, religious, sweet-spoken, endowed with good qualities.