Lord of 12th House in 2nd House
They don’t have a solid inclination to express themselves openly, perhaps due to a lack of confidence in speaking, or you have difficulty concretely expressing yourself. However, they can talk very sweetly. Financial accumulation might suffer from unnecessary diffusion of waste from time to time, and they may find themselves in debt more often than not.
What does the 12th House in Astrology Signify?
- The twelfth house represents the final stage of life and the inevitable death; the 12th house signifies any loss or expenditure. Positive applications include investments, donations, and getting rid of unwanted things.
- Harmful applications are casualty, losses, unexpected expenses, theft.
- The 12th house represents the last portion of the legs, the feet.
- The 12th house corresponds to Pisces. Jupiter adds a spiritual value to the 12th, and the loss of bondage to the relative aspect of life is indicated: enlightenment or, in Sanskrit, “Moksha”.
What does 1st House in Astrology Signify?
- The first house represents the birth itself, becoming an individual. It means life overall, the self, and the whole body. Whatever influences the first house will impact the entire life, the personality, the body, and the complexion. Events happening during and shortly after birth also belong to the 1st house.
- Physically, the 1st house corresponds to the 1st part of our body, the head in general, and the skull and brain.
- The correspondence with Mesha (Aries) adds physical mobility and overall strength. You have the Lagna lord in this house; therefore, it is a substantial house.
Description of Lord of 12th House in 2nd House in Vedic Astrology:
- Parashara Hora: The native will always spend on inauspicious deeds, be religious, speak sweetly_ and will be endowed with virtues and happiness.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Keen devotee of Lord Krishna, good conduct, kind nature, and charitable.
- Phala Jyotisha: Devoted to Mahavishnu, religious, sweet-spoken, endowed with good qualities.
- Their ability to make money and value things only come through being in isolation and foreign lands.
- They might be working in jails, asylums and hospitals, or they might have a very spiritual field as a career.
- They value spirituality and spiritual bliss.
- They may become a yoga teacher or spiritual teacher or speaker, or writers.
- They may be gaining through multinational companies or in jail.
- They got their spirituality through their family.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart, and it is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each signal corresponds to a house. Whatever is the sign’s ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding place.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets.
- The Planet’s actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house (s) it rules.
If the Sun is sitting in the 2nd house as the lord of the 12th house:
- They have a hard time valuing things in life; they love spirituality late in life and appreciate visiting foreign land late into life.
- They are very introverted; they are insulted by their family, and because of that, they leave their house.
- They go to monasteries and isolated places to be with better people.
- Their earning comes from creative sources like actors, writers, photographers, directors and entertainment or a foreign land in multinational companies.
- If Jupiter aspects their Sun, they will follow a spiritual path.
If the Moon is sitting in the 2nd house as the lord of the 12th house:
- Their mind is always involved in how to cure people and how to take care of other people.
- They want to work in isolation and hospitals, jails and asylums and take care of people.
- They want to be isolated from a material world and be in a spiritual world.
- They are very health conscious.
- They meditate a lot and take the help of Ayurveda and reiki healing.
- They might become a spiritual yogi in their lifetime.
If Mercury is sitting in the 2nd house as the lord of the 12th house:
- Their ability to make income comes through communication and writing.
- They need to work in isolation for their intelligence and imagination to shine.
- They can make money in the foreign land by being an accountant, a businessman and in management.
- They might not go to spirituality; they are very business-minded.
- They are a spiritual public speaker.
- They make money through foreign sources.
If Venus is sitting in the 2nd house as the lord of the 12th house:
- They will appreciate creativity and imagination as the source of their value.
- They will make what they are earning through being an actor, being a singer, art and craft, travelling.
- They want to experience a different culture and different ethnic groups.
- Their family is very artistic; their family always value cultural knowledge and anthropological knowledge.
- For a man, their spouse will come through foreign lands, and she will help them gain money.
If Mars is sitting in the 1st house as the lord of the 12th house:
- They like to work in a confined place in a leadership position like a jail warden manager in a hospital teaching yoga and tai chi.
- They value physical activities.
- In foreign countries, they create assets of real estate.
- They work as an engineer in a foreign land.
- But if Mars is damaged, it shows that they are stuck in isolation in jail, asylums and hospitals.
If Jupiter is sitting in the 1st house as the lord of the 12th house:
- They are the kind people who value life and scientific information.
- They may be working in laboratories and working on scientific research.
- They love imaginative creativity like singing classical art, music and dance.
- They don’t want to be involved in religion but only in one spirituality.
- They are great professors in a foreign land.
- They are excellent public speakers.
- They can go to financial fields and spiritual fields.
If Saturn is sitting in the 1st house as the lord of the 12th house:
- They may become a jail warden; they love to implement rules in isolated places.
- They might be doing manual jobs in the hospital, in jail, in asylums.
- They work for long hours that can drain them.
- They are like manager incorporation who implements all the policies.
- They slowly value spirituality.
- They have a hard time dealing with and saving money.
Lord of 12th House (12th House Lord) in Different Houses:-
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.
Get your Vedic horoscope along with predictions and calculations.
Vedic astrology is an ancient science that has its roots in India. It is based on the principle that there is a relationship between the positions of the planets and events that occur on Earth. This system of astrology can be used to make predictions about a person’s future, based on their birth chart. If you are interested in exploring the richness and wisdom of this ancient science, be sure to get your Vedic horoscope by emailing your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You need to share your date of birth, place of birth, time of birth, and full name. We will prepare your Vedic astrology horoscope and share it with you. If you feel like paying then you can make the payment. Please note that payments are voluntary as we shall use your payment funds for feeding stray animals. Our animal welfare team shall share the photos and videos of the stray animals who were able to get their meal because of you. Read more about Vidhya Mitra Divine Astrology.
Divyanshu Singh Chouhan is a tech entrepreneur and an astrologer. He is also known for his knowledge and expertise in the field of Vedic astrology and is known for his generous patronage of the gods. One day, Divyanshu decided to compose a treatise on astrology, which he titled Vidhya Mitra. In this work, he explained in detail the various aspects of 25,000-year-old Vedic astrology and its applications in the simplest way so even a fifth-grader can understand the concepts of Astronomy and Astrology.