Lord of 11th House in 8th House
What does the 11th House in Astrology Signify?
- The eleventh house represents the fruits of our actions: income and general fulfilment of desires. It also describes the years after the career is over, enjoyment of a pension, having time to spend with friends, following up on aspirations that have been lingering.
- The 11th house relates to the 3rd part of the legs, the calves, and shins.
- The 11th house corresponds with Aquarius. The air quality gives this house some volatile characteristics (aspiration, hopes); Saturn represents the return of suitable investments made in life (such as building a. pension). It also adds older siblings and older people in general.
What does the 8th House in Astrology Signify?
- After marriage, a lot of readjusting is required. There is a separation of the family one was born in, and one’s stability and integrity are tested. It is a stage in life that can be very vulnerable. If one does things right at this stage, the foundation is in place for a long healthy life. This stage is a junction point of past and future, and the 8th house indicates Astrology for that reason.
- The 8th house corresponds to the lowest part of the trunk, the genitals, anus, and eliminatory system.
- Scorpio corresponds to the 8th house. Fixed, but ruled by the forceful Mars, add sudden calamities to the 8th house. On the positive side, the sharp and analytical Mars can also add an element of research to this house.
Description of Lord of 11th House in 8th House in Vedic Astrology:
- Native people love to make friends with whom they can interact secretly, like other people don’t know their friends.
- They like to make a network circle where they are engaged in mystical things and secrets and government like spy and detective, psychiatrist.
- Their gain comes from hidden treasures like inheritance and petroleum and gemstones diggings.
- They are very revolutionary and gain through that.
- They have 7times ups and downs.
- If not, certain planets placed in a good dignity shows that they have sudden ups and downs in relationships with their elder siblings.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart, and it is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each signal corresponds to a house. Whatever is the sign’s ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding place.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets.
- The Planet’s actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house(s) it rules.
If the Sun is sitting in the 8th house as the lord of the 11th house:
- They will gain hidden treasure through their father and elder brother.
- They are very secretive and private.
- They gain through politics and government.
- They do very well in government taxation and advocate.
- They have the creativity of digging deep into things and bringing them to light.
If the Moon is sitting in the 8th house as the lord of the 11th house:
- They make very emotional connections with the people who are in emergencies who are suffering.
- Their gains come through helping people who are suffering in life.
- They choose friends who can nourish them privately.
- Their mother herself can be a nurse and deal with life and death matters.
- Their elder siblings will be a hidden power to them.
- If the Moon is wrong, it can make them a killer.
If the Mercury is sitting in the 8th house as the lord of the 11th house:
- They love to make many friends with people who know a lot of secrets and secret matters.
- They love occult sciences and love to talk about that to friends and siblings.
- They gain through investigative journalism, stock market, insurance.
- They are suitable for things related to accounting, government taxes and the stock market.
If Venus is sitting in the 8th house as the lord of the 11th house:
- They suddenly gain through marriage.
- After marriage, they suddenly get interested in secrets and occult sciences.
- They get an extremely sexual spouse And emotionally connected to them.
- They gain from women stuff, entertainment, art and beauty.
- They always want a secretive relationship.
- They can have gay siblings.
- They grow from the gutter; they gain luxuries and wealth from most unpleasant places.
If Mars is sitting in the 8th house as the lord of the 11th house:
- Their relationship with the male siblings tremendously goes up and down. They have a lot of financial dealings with their siblings that can cause power struggles.
- They don’t get into fights themselves, but if anyone pushes them, they will burst out.
- They hide their emotions and anger and suddenly burst into a rage if hurt.
- They are great athletes, investigators, and surgeons.
If Jupiter is sitting in the 8th house as the lord of the 11th house:
- They will always suddenly find money and treasure at the deadline.
- They like to make a lot of wise and mystique friends.
- They gain from their network circle in need.
If Saturn is sitting in the 8th house as the lord of the 11th house:
- They will gain a lot of money through iron, coal, steel, metals, petroleum and gas.
- They will have a long life.
- They don’t suffer too many ups and downs.
- They are very organized and punctual, and disciplined towards their health.
- They got all the karmic teachings related to health.
- They gain through insurance.
Lord of 11th House (11th House Lord) in Different Houses
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.