Lord of 11th House in 7th House
What does the 11th House in Astrology Signify?
- The eleventh house represents the fruits of our actions: income and general fulfilment of desires. It also describes the years after the career is over, enjoyment of a pension, having time to spend with friends, following up on aspirations that have been lingering.
- The 11th house relates to the 3rd part of the legs, the calves, and shins.
- The 11th house corresponds with Aquarius. The air quality gives this house some volatile characteristics (aspiration, hopes); Saturn represents the return of suitable investments made in life (such as building a. pension). It also adds older siblings and older people in general.
What does the 7th House in Astrology Signify?
- The 7th house is opposite the 1st. The act of marriage takes us as far away as possible from who we are by ourselves: it is an agreement to live with, to accept, to love, and to support someone who may be different from yourself. Marriage brings about relations with the in-laws and people in general. Marriage is also likely to bring travel, as at least part of the family is not under the same roof.
- The lower part of the belly (the region below the navel, according to Parashara) is next in line; This includes the large intestines and kidneys.
- Libra corresponds to the 7th house. Movable, ruled by Shukra (Venus), reinforces marriage, social interactions, and travel.
Description of Lord of 11th House in 7th House in Vedic Astrology:
- Native gains through their network circle. Their friends, business partners, spouses become the source of profits.
- They can marry their friend, and their friends have a lot of engagement in their marriage.
- Their elder sibling is always involved in their marriage.
- Their sense of social reforms and work comes from business; their social welfare is capitalist.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart, and it is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each signal corresponds to a house. Whatever is the sign’s ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding place.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets.
- The Planet’s actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house(s) it rules.
If the Sun is sitting in the 7th house as the lord of the 11th house:
- Their ego, self-esteem, and attitude develop through their friendships, business partnerships and spouses.
- Their friends, spouse and business partners will be dominating them.
- They have a lot of ego battles with their spouse and network circle.
- Their elder sibling will be involved in their life matters of marriage and business.
- They will meet a lot of sattvic people.
If the Moon is sitting in the 7th house as the lord of the 11th house:
- Their relationships with their spouse, friends and business partners are very balanced.
- They are very spiritual, imaginative people.
- They are emotionally attached to their spouse, friends, elder sibling and mother and their friends are the nourishing people in their lives.
- They will gain through their mother, and their spouse will be like their mother.
- They will be very creative and imaginative.
If the Mercury is sitting in the 7th house as the lord of the 11th house:
- They like to engage with very communicative people. Their friends and network circle will always be about communication, business, ideas, skills.
- They always want a bright, communicative spouse who can help them in business and communication to gain in the world.
- Their social service is through a business they want to provide work to people and change the world through that.
- They are great public speakers, writers, communicators, and human resource managers.
If Venus is sitting in the 7th house as the lord of the 11th house:
- They gain a lot through females. Females are always attracted to them; they are always coming to the native for relationships.
- They want a network circle to increase their creativity and ability to perform out in the world.
- They want to engage in business related to females and entertainment.
- They want a spouse who is very creative and feminine.
- They can have a lot of sexual relationships in their life.
- They gain a lot of fame from business, friends, media and spouses.
If Mars is sitting in the 7th house as the lord of the 11th house:
- They love to engage with really sporty, physically active people simultaneously, and they run into ego battles and power struggles with them.
- They want to dominate other people, their spouses, and their friends.
- They are an excellent aggressive businessman who is loners or engaged in partnerships where they will be pushed to a level of success their friends will make them for success.
- They have a lot of aggressive power struggles in marriage and business.
If Jupiter is sitting in the 7th house as the lord of the 11th house:
- They will gain a lot of money through their spouse and friend circle, but they mainly gain knowledge, wisdom, and spiritual knowledge.
- Their hopes and wishes are related to spreading knowledge in the world.
- These people can be engaged in the business of finance and teaching.
- Their spouse is well educated, and their spouse is the source of their moral skills.
If Saturn is sitting in the 7th house as the lord of the 11th house:
- They gain access to their spouse and friends late in life.
- They grow slowly and steadily with age.
- They make more friends the more they grow. They have limited friends.
- Their spouse will be the source of gain from businesses.
- They love daily routine work.
- They are very disciplined and hardworking when it comes to their marriage, friends and business.
Lord of 11th House (11th House Lord) in Different Houses
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.