Lord of 11th House in 5th House in Astrology
What does the 11th House in Astrology Signify?
- The eleventh house represents the fruits of our actions: income and general fulfilment of desires. It also describes the years after the career is over, enjoyment of a pension, having time to spend with friends, following up on aspirations that have been lingering.
- The 11th house relates to the 3rd part of the legs, the calves, and shins.
- The 11th house corresponds with Aquarius. The air quality gives this house some volatile characteristics (aspiration, hopes); Saturn represents the return of suitable investments made in life (such as building a. pension). It also adds older siblings and older people in general.
What does the 5th House in Astrology Signify?
- The first step away from home is school. The fifth house represents education and learning, intelligence and one's mental inclinations.
- The liver, stomach, and spleen are next after the chest. Note that the 4th and 5th house division corresponds to the diaphragm that separates the chest from the space below.
- The liver is a brilliant and complex organ that regulates a. lot of chemical processes in the body. The liver can also regrow if parts are removed; This supports the fifth house signification of intelligence and adds creativity.
- Simha (Leo) is the corresponding sign and adds to the signification of intellect (Surya represents the brain).
Description of Lord of 11th House in 5th House in Vedic Astrology:
- They like to make friends who have creative self-expression, who love creating things, who love writing scripts, who love to make movies, who love to play sports, and who love children.
- These people gain a lot through children. When their first child is born, they start earning out of nowhere. Their children become their source of happiness, fulfilment of wishes and hopes. Their hopes and desires are related to happy children, beautiful children and all the 5th house matters.
- This position is excellent for somebody in entertainment, stock market, risk-taking where they have their own business.
- They will get a lot of gains, and their wishes are going to come true.
- Mostly they have friends from the same field, mainly from the entertainment industry like an actor has actor friend and director has a director friend: They make them gain.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart, and it is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each signal corresponds to a house. Whatever is the sign's ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding place.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets.
- The Planet's actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house(s) it rules.
If the Sun is sitting in the Fifth house as the lord of the 11th house:
- They're ego, self-esteem and confidence increase whenever they are involved in any creative pursuit.
- They have a network circle of people of the kind who praise their creativity and self-expression. It shows that their friendship depends upon how good other peoples make them feel good.
- If Saturn is well placed, this person likes to be in creative projects regarding social welfare and social reforms.
- These people are involved in politics in the political arena with their dynamic nature.
- They feel they must do betterment of society and social reforms something for the favour of children.
If the Moon is sitting in the Fifth house as the lord of the 11th house:
- Their mind is all about good things and finding stability within the 5th house matters.
- They are very structured, organized and disciplined about what they want to do in their life about their wishes and desires.
- They fear taking risks towards creativity.
- They are very attached to children, especially in cancer, Taurus, Scorpio, Gemini.
- They like to form relationships with people who are very organized and disciplined, and mature.
- They want to feel secure.
- They play the role of putting discipline into society.
- They are naturally not creative, but they will do so if you give them a script.
- They gain a lot through their mother.
- They gain through speculative business where they take the help of their mother.
If the Mercury is sitting in the Fifth house as the lord of the 11th house:
- They have a broad sense of communicating with their children with their friends and their surroundings. They love to make creative relationships and the people of higher morals.
- They teach their children about the values of their studies and morals.
- They can be a genius financial analyst, stockbroker and investor.
- They are brilliant scriptwriters.
- They always want to learn higher things and higher education.
If Venus is sitting in the Fifth house as the lord of the 11th house:
- They are very protective of their children and deeply involved in expressing themselves creatively through their children.
- They love risk-taking and do things creatively and want to achieve through them.
- They want to do something in the entertainment industry and want to learn artistic things.
- They make more feminine friends than masculine and are more artistic.
If Mars is sitting in the Fifth house as the lord of the 11th house:
- Their wish is to be very competitive and aggressive in education. They want to become the best lawyer, engineers, and sports athletes.
- They can become aggressive bankers, risk-takers, investment makers.
- They love technical education like civil engineering, architect type of education.
- They are great designers.
If Jupiter is sitting in the Fifth house as the lord of the 11th house:
- They love to create friendships where they can creatively express their spirituality. They learn from them and are educated from them.
- They become great teachers for their kids. They learn higher morals and intelligence from their children. They want their children to be highly educated and ethical.
- Their friend circle is all about morality, knowledge, spirituality, finance.
- They have many lawyer friends.
- They love doing classical dance and music.
If Saturn is sitting in the Fifth house as the lord of the 11th house:
- They feel very responsible towards their children's education. Having fun is no longer there.
- They get children late in life,
- Their friendships will be less but matured.
- They love studying mechanical things, social welfare economics.
- They want to work for a non-profit organization.
- They are very disciplined.
- They are emotionally attached to working hard.
Lord of 11th House in Different Houses:-