You are very enterprising and you don't hesitate to take the initiative for the fulfillment of your highest desire, ambitions and aspirations. Your skills and dexterity, or talents in art, music or related fields, will provide new opportunities or financial avenues for you. Also you are keen in appreciating the skillfulness of others. Your siblings might be very talented and instrumental in opening financial opportunities for you.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign corresponds to a house. Whatever is the Sign's ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets, the ruler.
- The Planet's actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 11th House in 3rd House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will be skillful in all jobs, wealthy, endowed with fraternal bliss and may sometimes incur gout pains.
- Satya Jatakam: The native will have gains of wealth through his brothers, and music.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Fluent speaker, wealthy, just and impartial, cheerful disposition, famous, bereft of undesirable associations, good at heart. Or pilgrimage to holy places and baths in sacred rivers etc. as a result of his religious inclinations, virtuous acts, steady mind, miserable on account of attacks of pain in the stomach.
- Phala Jyotisha: Visits pilgrimage centers, expert in almost all jobs, and suffers from colic.