Lord of 11th House in 2nd House
The 11th house represents gains, elder siblings, large groups, network circles, friends, big corporations and organizations, hopes and wishes.
The 11th house is one of the main kama houses, which means the house of desires, While the second house is the house of your family, earnings, savings, family lineage, family history, banking. So when the 11th lord goes to the 2nd house, it shows that native’s friend circles and their network circle tend to become their family.
They gain a lot through their elder sibling, and their family earns through the younger child.
Native people have the most powerful Dhana yoga.
Their family is the catalyst for fulfilling their wishes and desires. Like their family may be treating them as prince or princess and fulfilling all their desires. Through family, they get massive gains whatever they want.
These people can be in banking, finance, the stock market and the marketplace and financial institutions.
They express themselves openly and efficiently, and you are open-minded towards new ideas and concepts. Financial opportunities present themselves to you constantly, and you will hardly suffer from a lack of resources. Most of the time, you have access to influential friends who pave the path for you. Their older sibling might be an aid in bringing you new resources.
What does the 11th House in Astrology Signify?
- The eleventh house represents the fruits of our actions: income and general fulfilment of desires. It also describes the years after the career is over, enjoyment of a pension, having time to spend with friends, following up on aspirations that have been lingering.
- The 11th house relates to the 3rd part of the legs, the calves, and shins.
- The 11th house corresponds with Aquarius. The air quality gives this house some volatile characteristics (aspiration, hopes); Saturn represents the return of suitable investments made in life (such as building a. pension). It also adds older siblings and older people in general.
What does the 2nd House in Astrology Signify?
- The second house represents the family we are born into, which we get immediately after birth. Along with the family, we also get the social status of that family that determines to a certain extent our financial future. Therefore wealth is signified too.
- Physically, the face is part of the body next to the skull. The face, eyes, nose, and mouth are all signified here, and so are eating and speaking, which are done with the mouth.
- The correspondence with Taurus (fixed, Earthy and ruled by Shukra. (Venus) adds.
- To the signification of wealth and luxuries, you have the Moon in this house. Therefore it is a substantial house.
Description of Lord of 11th House in 2nd House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will be endowed with all kinds of wealth and all kinds of accomplishments, will be charitable, religious and always happy.
- Satya Jatakam: The native will earn wealth by lending money on interest.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Pilgrimage to holy places and baths in sacred rivers etc., as a result of his religious inclinations, virtuous acts, steady mind; miserable on account of attacks of pain in the stomach.
- Phala Jyotisha: Happy on many accounts, endowed with sons, religious and determined.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign corresponds to a house. Whatever is the Sign’s ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding place.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets.
- The Planet’s actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house(s) it rules.
If the Sun is sitting in the 2nd house as the lord of the 11th house:
- Native’s elder sibling tries to manipulate them and their family to take their assets.
- Their father, through the sneaky way, becomes a spendthrift of the family assets.
- This is the very karmic placement of the Sun.
- Native may have issues over the parental property with their elder sibling.
- There can be a lot of ego battles between natives and their siblings.
- Their elder sibling may have an authoritative position.
- Father and elder siblings will be the ones who are in charge of the family assets and family lineage.
- Native is able to take over his family business and earn money through that.
If the Moon is sitting in the 2nd house as the lord of the 11th house:
- They value the creativity their elder siblings bring.
- They want to emotionally connect with people who are very diplomatic and very creative.
- Their elder siblings and their friends become the moving part of their family.
- They gain through a lot of mature women in their life.
- Their mother becomes the greatest asset to them to accumulate assets. Their mother becomes important for them for gaining money.
- These people truly gain by being part of an organization that emotionally connects through the world for social welfare.
- They always create an emotional relationship, and through that, they gain.
If Mercury is sitting in the 2nd house as the lord of the 11th house:
- Native’s elder sibling is brilliant in managing money, and through that, they learn how to manage money.
- Through their network circle and their friend circle made them business minded.
- Their earnings come through the financial accounting side of things. These people are just great money managers.
If Venus is sitting in the 2nd house as the lord of the 11th house.
- These people love being part of a creative organization and creative circle.
- They want to make creative friends like actors and celebrities.
- These people gain creativity through their creative friends, siblings and large network circles.
- Women become their fans, and they bring a lot of women to their homes.
- They will gain a lot through their wife and girlfriends.
- They will be doing something related to the entertainment industry like acting, singing, or some artist, opening a restaurant and owning a club.
If Mars is sitting in the 2nd house as the lord of the 11th house.
- There will be power struggles with their elder siblings.
- Their elder sibling will waste the family’s assets, and there’s as well.
- There will be physical fights with the elder siblings.
- Their whole family can be disturbed because of their elder siblings.
- If Mars is getting an aspect from Jupiter, their elder sibling will always protect them, and they will always give native willpower and support.
If Jupiter is sitting in the 2nd house as the lord of the 11th house:
- Their source of money will be higher knowledge itself.
- They earn a lot of money through their gurus and teachers.
- Their gurus and teachers, and wise people become part of their family.
- Their hopes and wishes are to gain knowledge through their gurus and teachers. And that’s what they value.
- They can have tremendous love for singing, arts and music, history and culture more than even Venus.
If Saturn is sitting in the 2nd house as the lord of the 11th house:
- The gains of the family were quite limited when they were growing up.
- They had very few friends and their friends separated them from their family. There were moments where either you had to choose your friends or family.
- They will have an excellent knowledge of money.
- They will be very simple looking but will be very rich.
- Their elder sibling is the most disciplined and organized person.
- Their elder sibling can be disabled or need a lot of assistance from the family.
- Native is very good at saving.
Lord of 11th House(11th House Lord) in Different Houses:-
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.