Lord of 11th House in 1st House
They are an open-minded and fair individual, well supported and popular among your friends. There will always be plenty of opportunities for financial resources available for you, and financial flow will always be relatively effortless. They quickly take the initiative necessary to fulfil their ambitions, and you readily get help from your friends. The relationship you have with your elder sibling is close and beneficial.
What does the 11th House in Astrology Signify?
- The eleventh house represents the fruits of our actions: income and general fulfilment of desires. It also describes the years after the career is over, enjoyment of a pension, having time to spend with friends, following up on aspirations that have been lingering.
- The 11th house relates to the 3rd part of the legs, the calves, and shins.
- The 11th house corresponds with Aquarius. The air quality gives this house some volatile characteristics (aspiration, hopes); Saturn represents the return of suitable investments made in life (such as building a. pension). It also adds older siblings and older people in general.
What does 1st House in Astrology Signify?
- The first house represents the birth itself, becoming an individual. It means life overall, the self, and the whole body. Whatever influences the first house will impact the entire life, the personality, the body, and the complexion. Events happening during and shortly after birth also belong to the 1st house.
- Physically, the 1st house corresponds to the 1st part of our body, the head in general, and the skull and brain.
- The correspondence with Mesha (Aries) adds physical mobility and overall strength. You have the Lagna lord in this house; therefore, it is a substantial house.
Description of Lord of 11th House in 1st House in Vedic Astrology:
- Parashara Hora: The native will be genuine in disposition, be wealthy, happy, even-sighted, be a poet, be eloquent in speech, and be permanently endowed with gains.
- Satya Jatakam: With a Shubha Yoga, the native will earn wealth through the yoga karaka planet in the horoscope. If there be an Ashubha Yoga, the results will be wrong.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Fluent speaker, wealthy, just and impartial, cheerful disposition, famous, bereft of undesirable associations and good at heart.
- Phala Jyotisha: Wealthy, good looks, equipoised, argumentative and a wonderful personality.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign corresponds to a house. Whatever is the Sign’s ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding place.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets.
- The Planet’s actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house(s) it rules.
If the sun is sitting in the first house as the lord of the 11th house.
- Their personality and ego are shaped by their friends, elder brothers and sisters, and network circle.
- Their ability to get gains in life depends on how well they do with their network circles, friends, and elder siblings.
- They will naturally gain the life they will be the catalyst of how much they will achieve in their life.
- They usually give birth to wealthy families.
- They are well-known people.
- They are a mutual person in their network circle. They introduce some of their people to other people in their network circle.
- They fulfil their desires with the help of their network circles.
- They are self-made peoples who excel by their efforts. With this placement, we see self-made millionaires.
- Their elder siblings damaged their self-esteem and ego when they were growing up.
- Their elder siblings may have said such words that made the native’s personality introverted and unconfident.
- Native may be involved in the wrong crowd. At their younger age, they may be involved with evil people who can put them in problematic situations.
- Their father may have taken their gains away.
- It shows only after the passing away of their father their life gets better.
- A lot of creative people influences them. They like to be part of organizations where creativity is being expressed.
- They can gain a lot of money through creative persuasion.
- They can gain a lot by doing business partnerships.
- They can be authorities in the field of entertainment.
If the Moon is sitting in the first house as the lord of the 11th house.
- Their mother is the person who involved them in network circles, people and organizations; she is the one who pushed them to go out and be social.
- Their elder sibling will be kind of a mother to them caring towards them; they may be the ones which might have raised them and taught them how to be friendly in society and how to achieve things in life.
- They can connect with people when it comes to social welfare.
- They can heal a large group of crowds. They will go out of the way to help people and cure people.
- They can be great healthcare professionals like nurses and yoga teachers.
- They can gain a lot through the people who might be sick.
If Mercury is sitting in the first house as the lord of the 11th house.
- These people love communicating with large groups of people in large network circles.
- Their elder sibling is very communicative with them. Their elder sibling might have shaped them how to communicate with the world.
- They gain a lot through their business. They gain a lot through their friends and siblings.
- They can gain a lot through stock markets and speculation.
- They can get a lot of recognition and fame through their speaking abilities in any field like an actor, public speaker, salesman, anchor, or businessman.
- They are genius, analytical and very logical when it comes to investment.
- These people make very business-like relationships with the people they can do business with and gain a lot.
If Venus is sitting in the first house as the lord of the 11th house.
- These people gain a lot through women.
- They will be influenced by women a lot.
- They are attracted to a lot of women.
- They can gain a lot by doing business related to women stuff like cosmetics, women clothing, and anything related to women will bring gain and success in their lives.
- They have the desire to express themselves artistically, creatively through music.
- Their hopes and desires will be fulfilled.
- They gain a lot through their wife and marriage.
If Mars is sitting in the first house as the lord of the 11th house.
- They gain through male siblings, male elder brothers.
- Their elder brother may be pushing them in actions towards fulfilling their desires, wishes and gains.
- They are physically very active.
- They love to be part of bigger circles where they can play sports and express themselves through physical activities.
- They can be earning from sports teams.
- They may get into some power struggles within their network circles.
- They may get into physical fights with their network circles.
- In the corporate sector, these people show people who is the real boss on the first day.
- They can gain a lot through legal fields, engineering fields, military and government.
If Jupiter is sitting in the first house as the lord of the 11th house.
- They get attracted to large network circles and their elder sibling, who is very wise, increasing wisdom and knowledge in their lives.
- They like to invest in people who are educated, things that can increase their moral values.
- They may open up a temple, or organizations will be coming to them to ask for money to give to spiritual and religious organizations.
- Their elder sibling will become an advising person for them.
- Anytime they invest in any company, their investments expand.
- They love to gain and spread spiritual knowledge in large network circles and large organizations.
- They have a nature of doing welfare of society by being a leader.
If Saturn is sitting in the first house as the lord of the 11th house.
- They will not be interested in being involved in large network circles as much.
- They will have distant relationships with their elder siblings; even if they try to come close, they will fall apart.
- They gain slowly in life; if they invest in something, they have to wait for years to reap those gains.
- If they invest later in life, if they make relationships later in life, they are much wiser and get more positive results.
- They are not very social.
- Either they are the elder sibling, or they don’t have any elder siblings.
- They work hard and do things on their own.
- They struggle a lot in their life.
- They want to be a part of an organization where they can help unprivileged people.
Lord of 11th House (11th House Lord) in Different Houses:-
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.