You are an open minded and fair individual, well supported and popular among your friends. There will always be plenty of opportunities for financial resources open for you and financial flow will always be relatively effortless. You easily take the initiated necessary to fulfill your ambitions and you readily get help from your friends. The relationship you have with your older sibling is close and beneficial.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign corresponds to a house. Whatever is the Sign's ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets, the ruler.
- The Planet's actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 11th House in 1st House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will be genuine in disposition, be rich, happy, even-sighted, be a poet, be eloquent in speech, and be always endowed with gains.
- Satya Jatakam: With a Shubha Yoga, the native will earn wealth through the yogakaraka planet in the horoscope. If there be an Ashubha Yoga, the results will be bad.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Fluent speaker, wealthy, just and impartial, cheerful disposition, famous, bereft of undesirable associations and good at heart.
- Phala Jyotisha: Wealthy, good looks, equipoised, argumentative and a wonderful personality.