Lord of 10th House in 7th House
They bring your sense of honour and reputation into their one-to-one relationships, partnerships or marriage. Success will be found in partnerships or even with the help of their spouse. Their spouse will be pretty respected and successful in their field. There will be the embodiment of virtue, honour and eloquence. They are bound to find great successes in life, respect and good social status, either with or through their partner or spouse.
What does the 10th House in Astrology Signify?
- The tenth house represents the working years, the time of life one is fully productive and career-oriented.
- The 10th house represents the source of livelihood, the everyday work we do. It is the most active house and is generally connected with how we do things, and the outside world labels us.
- The 10th house corresponds to the 2nd part of the legs, the knees. Capricorn corresponds to the 10th house. Saturn, its ruler, signifies routine work, and the movable property adds to the playful nature of the 10th.
- The element of Earth ties the 10th house down to primarily physical and worldly matters.
What does the 7th House in Astrology Signify?
- The 7th house is opposite the 1st. The act of marriage takes us as far away as possible from who we are by ourselves: it is an agreement to live with, to accept, to love, and to support someone who may be different from yourself. Marriage brings about relations with the in-laws and people in general. Marriage is also likely to bring travel, as at least part of the family is not under the same roof.
- The lower part of the belly (the region below the navel, according to Parashara) is next in line; This includes the large intestines and kidneys.
- Libra corresponds to the 7th house. Movable, ruled by Shukra (Venus), reinforces marriage, social interactions, and travel.
Description of Lord of 10th House in 7th House in Vedic Astrology:
- Parashara Hora: The native will be endowed with happiness through wife, be intelligent, virtuous, eloquent_ truthful and religious.
- Sanketa Nidhi: The native. will be endowed with happiness through wife, be intelligent, virtuous, eloquent_ truthful and religious.
- Their reputation at the workplace is of who is very good at business and creating partnerships.
- Their work environment requires them to be in partnerships.
- They will be very authoritative with their business partner and spouse.
- They will marry someone who can increase their status and finance.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart, and it is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each signal corresponds to a house. Whatever is the sign’s ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding place.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets.
- The Planet’s actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house (s) it rules.
If the Sun is sitting in the 7th house as the lord of the 10th house:
- They bring a tremendous amount of ego and partnerships into their business.
- Their marriage turns into ego battles.
- They have a great partnership with the government and their father.
If the Moon is sitting in the 7th house as the lord of the 10th house:
- They have a very competitive spirit in marriage and business.
- They are very aggressive with their spouse and business partner.
- Their mind is very authoritative.
- They are very short-tempered and impulsive.
- Their emotions are very competitive.
If Mercury is sitting in the 7th house as the lord of the 10th house:
- They are an excellent businessman working with numbers and communication.
- They are very good at making deals like an attorney.
- They are excellent writers.
- They are good at teaching languages to people.
If Mars is sitting in the 7th house as the lord of the 10th house:
- They get into power struggles with their partners and spouse.
- They are general like authoritative people.
- They can be doing business of fighting competition and protection.
- They can be a doctor and surgeon.
- They are very tech-savvy with the company.
If Jupiter is sitting in the 7th house as the lord of the 10th house:
- They are a compelling person with their wisdom in business.
- Their ability to guide people makes their reputation very good in society.
- They are great advisors of the company.
- They bring a sense of wisdom to their marriage.
If Saturn is sitting in the 7th house as the lord of the 10th house:
- They have a lot of realisticness in the business and marriage.
- Their business involves a lot of hard work and long working hours.
- Their marriage involves hard work and discipline.
- They can make and grow their business slowly and steadily.
- Their marriage lasts long.
- They are great politicians.
Lord of 10th House (10th House Lord) in Different Houses
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.