Lord of 10th House in 6th House
They may experience irritation in your efforts to gain reputation, status and success in your career. They may also be annoyed with your opponents or competitors in your field because they may try to harm your reputation. However, they may develop creative problem-solving skills when dealing with their adversities. Indeed, their career of choice might be connected with problem-solving of some kind or even with the medical field; after hard work, financial security will be established.
What does the 10th House in Astrology Signify?
- The tenth house represents the working years, the time of life one is fully productive and career-oriented.
- The 10th house represents the source of livelihood, the everyday work we do. It is the most active house and is generally connected with how we do things, and the outside world labels us.
- The 10th house corresponds to the 2nd part of the legs, the knees. Capricorn corresponds to the 10th house. Saturn, its ruler, signifies routine work, and the movable property adds to the playful nature of the 10th.
- The element of Earth ties the 10th house down to primarily physical and worldly matters.
What does the 6th House in Astrology Signify?
- Once we build a social structure through the school environment, we will likely make friends and enemies. Close friends, we bring home and are also signified by the 4th house.
- The 6th house signifies the enemies. Enemies also bring worries and anxieties.
- The hips and small intestines are under the stomach. The small intestines can extract nutrition but keep out bacteria from the food. A job like that in the world outside would be an incredible painstaking task!
- The sixth house represents service, detailed work, problem-solving, and making a medical diagnosis; Virgo corresponds to the sixth house. The discriminative, complex, and orderly nature of the 6th house is reinforced.
Description of Lord of 10th House in 6th House in Vedic Astrology:
- Parashara Hora: The native will be bereft of paternal bliss. Although he may be skilful, he will be devoid of wealth and be troubled by enemies.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Troubled by enemy or disease, remains sad although intelligent and clever.
- They are in service more than owning a business.
- Their reputation is of somebody who does a lot of non-profit work.
- They are involved in serving abused animals or disabled people.
- Their work environment is always about solving conflicts for other people in any field.
- Their daily routine is very repetitive and routine.
- They work environment of showing and advising people of a better life.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart, and it is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each signal corresponds to a house. Whatever is the sign’s ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding place.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets.
- The Planet’s actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house (s) it rules.
If the Sun is sitting in the 6th house as the lord of the 10th house:
- Their everyday routine is about handling government affairs, whether they are doctors, lawyers or engineers.
- Their daily routine requires dealing with authority and leading the work.
- Their father is in government and very dedicated to government.
If the Moon is sitting in the 6th house as the lord of the 10th house:
- Their everyday routine is about dealing with very mature women.
- Their daily routine will be about nourishing other people like nurses of the human resource manager.
- Their work can involve taking care of animals.
- They might be working in a non-profit organization as a nun or for abused women.
If Mercury is sitting in the 6th house as the lord of the 10th house:
- Their everyday life routine is about communication and solving other people’s conflicts through communication skills.
- They can get in trouble in their workspace due to their lousy speaking.
- They can get in trouble with their enemies in the workplace.
- They are great money managers and accountants.
- They solve people’s debt.
If Venus is sitting in the 6th house as the lord of the 10th house:
- Their everyday routine is about dealing with women abused women.
- They can have conflicts with female workers at their workplace.
- Their daily work requires them to be creatively coping with everything that may be beautifying everything.
- They can get into trouble through women, or they might be bringing the situation to women.
- They can be criminals with this position.
If Mars is sitting in the 6th house as the lord of the 10th house:
- Their everyday work life will be about protecting and serving other people.
- Their daily work will have a very competitive environment where they will argue or fight for lawyers.
- They will shut their competition.
- They will be getting into power struggles with people at their work.
- They fight for non-profit organizations, animal activists or working for needy people.
If Jupiter is sitting in the 6th house as the lord of the 10th house:
- Their work environment will depend upon their intelligence on the streets and with people in trouble or their enemies.
- Their education is about working for the enemy and using that in the world.
- They are natural counsellors; they train people.
If Saturn is sitting in the 6th house as the lord of the 10th house:
- This is an excellent position for a government officer and worker.
- They love to serve people and the government.
- Their everyday routine requires them to work long hours.
- They suppress all their enemies and debts and troubles.
- They get pretty straightforward in their carrier and life itself.
- They don’t have any problems.
- They might be working with very old lonely, and disabled people.