Ketu in Sagittarius
The zodiac Sagittarius represents higher learning and affinity for learning new things. The natives of Ketu in Sagittarius are associated with teachers, fathers and gurus in one’s life. It is related to learning about the world, religion, scriptures and spirituality. It is about learning law and the rules of the world. It represents someone who is priest-like and loves to teach. Ketu is a planet that symbolises letting go. It means letting go of material things because one has experienced it all. It does not mean that the natives are running away but simply that they have enough experience of those things.
Characteristics of Ketu in Sagittarius
- Ketu feels that he has mastered everything that the sign of Sagittarius stands for. He says that he has mastered religion, philosophy, meditation and every kind of higher learning in the past life and does not need to deal with those things again in the current life.
- It rejects everything that a native of Sagittarius wishes for. He is over religious learnings, philosophical learnings or divine learnings.
- Ketu is not completely bad or good in this sign. He promotes logical thinking in Sagittarius. The natives would have an understanding of the divine world, but they will substantiate their opinions with the help of science and logic.
- If someone quotes religious texts, the natives will point out the fact that they were written by a human and not God. They would try to find logic and scientific angle to every religious or philosophical theory.
- The natives of Sagittarius become researchers who will go to any ends to prove themselves right. They can be seen practising as preachers until Jupiter comes in and aspects on Ketu or Jupiter is sitting in Ketu.
- Natives are encouraged to seek truth through information gathering and exposure to a variety of experiences by Ketu in Sagittarius.
What does Ketu signifies in Astrology?
- Isolation, enlightenment, spirituality, occult, stillness, psychic intuition, discomfort, and mysticism are all associated with Ketu in Astrology.
- Ketu is the remainder of the body without the head because he enjoys being alone and away from all worldly things; on the other hand, Rahu is the polar opposite.
- In Astrology, Ketu represents hindrances and problems in the physical arena of life, but also intelligence and mental brilliance. Depending on the home Ketu is in, the native will either be less in need of what that house represents or have less desire to obtain the goods associated with that house.
- In Astrology, Ketu feels as if he has already lived through the events of the house he sits in. It has the impression that it has complete control over all aspects of the home in which it is housed.
- Ketu is the portion that one shouldn’t be too concerned about because it will reveal itself without one even realising it.
- Ketu is also the karakatwas of mental instability, paternal grandfather, doctor, witchcraft, a hunter, the Sudra association, a dog, a cock, vulture, deer, knowledge of animals, horned animals, salvation, hunger, stupidity, friendship, knowledge, luck, revoking arrest orders, all kinds of wealth, consumption, conferring prosperity, all kinds of luxuries, stone, pain, fever, loss of appetite and indifference.
Read more about – Ketu in Astrology
What does Sagittarius Sign signifies in Astrology?
Sagittarius is the ninth sign of the Zodiac. Sagittarius is a Fire Sign and its symbol is an Archer. Sagittarians are optimistic, independent, intellectual, and enthusiastic. They thrive on freedom and hate being restricted. Sagittarians are not possessive or jealous. They are also unemotional, extravagant, excessive, and hotheaded. However, their main strength is their independence. Sagittarians are also very tolerant and make decisions quickly. They expect no favours in return for their kindness to others. Sagittarius is ruled by Jupiter and its element is fire.
- People born under the sign of Sagittarius are optimistic and independent
- They make decisions quickly and are tolerant of others
- They thrive on freedom and hate being restricted
- Jupiter, their ruling planet, is the largest planet in our solar system
Read More About – Sagittarius Sign
Read more about – Ketu in Sagittarius
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.