Cancer is related to emotional dealings and softness. It is a sign that knows only one instinct – the motherly instinct. The natives of Ketu in Cancer would probably cook and take care of someone who’s going for a fight rather than fighting themselves.
Ketu is a planet that symbolises letting go. It means letting go of material things because one has experienced it all. It does not mean that the natives are running away but simply that they have enough experience of those things.
Characteristics of Ketu in Cancer
- Cancer is the zodiac that is all about emotions and vulnerability. According to Ketu, the emotions felt by a native in his present life is an illusion. They don’t exist, according to Ketu. This is why Ketu teaches detachment.
- He teaches the path of the yogi, the path of one’s actual self, and he claims that the human soul exists without wealth, clothing, sneakers, food, or anything else.
- When Ketu enters the sign of emotional cancer, the natives believe they have command overfeeding, nourishing other people’s emotional well-being and emotional settlement.
- However, because Ketu is about detachment, it simply teaches that natives don’t need to focus on this part of the attachment and show any kind of emotional nourishment towards this house because it’ll take care of it on its own.
- As a result, even if natives indicate that the sign of Ketu will provide security and emotional security, they won’t be overly enthusiastic about it.
- The natives of Cancer with Ketu are emotionally unattached to the mother and their homes. They are not very enthusiastic about their homes or their relationship with their mothers.
- They depend on their spouses for raising their kids in that field or aspect of life. They feel like they have been through this as a kid and do not want the same for their family.
- In this sign, one might get a lack of emotional attachment from their children, or they might be emotionally available to their children. They’ll just nourish them for the sake of their duty.
What does Ketu signifies in Astrology?
- Isolation, enlightenment, spirituality, occult, stillness, psychic intuition, discomfort, and mysticism are all associated with Ketu in Astrology.
- Ketu is the remainder of the body without the head because he enjoys being alone and away from all worldly things; on the other hand, Rahu is the polar opposite.
- In Astrology, Ketu represents hindrances and problems in the physical arena of life, but also intelligence and mental brilliance. Depending on the home Ketu is in, the native will either be less in need of what that house represents or have less desire to obtain the goods associated with that house.
- In Astrology, Ketu feels as if he has already lived through the events of the house he sits in. It has the impression that it has complete control over all aspects of the home in which it is housed.
- Ketu is the portion that one shouldn’t be too concerned about because it will reveal itself without one even realising it.
- Ketu is also the karakatwas of mental instability, paternal grandfather, doctor, witchcraft, a hunter, the Sudra association, a dog, a cock, vulture, deer, knowledge of animals, horned animals, salvation, hunger, stupidity, friendship, knowledge, luck, revoking arrest orders, all kinds of wealth, consumption, conferring prosperity, all kinds of luxuries, stone, pain, fever, loss of appetite and indifference.
Read more about – Ketu in Astrology
What does Cancer Sign signifies in Astrology?
Cancer is a Water sign, and as such, is associated with emotions, intuition, and imagination. Cancerians are known for their caring and dependable nature, as well as their responsiveness to the needs of others. They are also shrewd and intuitive, able to detect others’ good or bad intentions. However, Cancer’s strengths can also be seen as weaknesses; they can be oversensitive, manipulative, moody, selfish, and self-pitying. Cancer is also a sign of contradictions and mysteries. They are independent when they want things done yet they depend on others’ support for their emotional needs and encouragement. Trust does not come easily to Cancer.
- Cancers are known for their caring nature and intuition
- Cancerians are responsive to the needs of others
- They have shrewd intuition and can detect others’ intentions
- However, they can be oversensitive, manipulative, moody, and selfish
Read More About – Cancer Sign
Read more about – Ketu in Cancer
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report at just ₹99: Click Here.
Get into the zone of virtual reality from the comfort of your home and experience the best gaming, live concerts, films and more! Buy All-In-One Virtual Reality Headset. Click here.
Get your Vedic horoscope along with predictions and calculations.
Vedic astrology is an ancient science that has its roots in India. It is based on the principle that there is a relationship between the positions of the planets and events that occur on Earth. This system of astrology can be used to make predictions about a person’s future, based on their birth chart. If you are interested in exploring the richness and wisdom of this ancient science, be sure to get your Vedic horoscope by emailing your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You need to share your date of birth, place of birth, time of birth, and full name. We will prepare your Vedic astrology horoscope and share it with you. If you feel like paying then you can make the payment. Please note that payments are voluntary as we shall use your payment funds for feeding stray animals. Our animal welfare team shall share the photos and videos of the stray animals who were able to get their meal because of you. Read more about Vidhya Mitra Divine Astrology.
Divyanshu Singh Chouhan is a tech entrepreneur and an astrologer. He is also known for his knowledge and expertise in the field of Vedic astrology and is known for his generous patronage of the gods. One day, Divyanshu decided to compose a treatise on astrology, which he titled Vidhya Mitra. In this work, he explained in detail the various aspects of 25,000-year-old Vedic astrology and its applications in the simplest way so even a fifth-grader can understand the concepts of Astronomy and Astrology.