Ketu in 9th House in Astrology
The 9th house is the place of Jupiter. Depending on the relationship with Ketu, this has both positive and negative consequences. However, Ketu in the ninth house is considered valuable to the native.
Ketu in 9th house in Astrology is very good as it gives lots of spiritual power, love for religion and excellent education.
Characteristic of Ketu in the Ninth House
- The natives are likely to have character traits such as credibility and respect for other people. Additionally, they are real individuals and understand the value of the life that God has given them. As evidenced by their high responsibility at work, they are likely to appreciate the high status of an expert.
- The natives of Ketu in the ninth house are of the belief that higher religious learning will be highly beneficial for them but are inclined towards paving their own path for learning instead of relying on their professor’s or father’s teachings.
- The natives of Ketu in the ninth house are likely to be honoured with the child and are likely to spend a large part of their lives in unfamiliar territory for a variety of reasons.
- The native respects and feels affectionate for the mother and mother’s family. But, Ketu in the ninth house will bring medical problems such as back pain and problems with urination.
- The natives of Ketu in the ninth house are likely to possess abundance and wealth. They are extremely lucky and honest. These natives are famous and very different with the attributes of responsibility and high dedication.
- Ketu in the ninth house represents travelling, and pilgrimage and the native will be seen going on holy pilgrimage in his adult or old life. The native likes visiting holy places and is also fueled with high enthusiasm for religious learning in his life because the ninth house is the site of Jupiter and Jupiter is the planet of religion. This is why the natives of Ketu in the ninth house have strong enthusiasm for religion.
Ketu in 9th House in Astrology
What does 9th House Signify in Astrology?
The 9th House in Astrology shows interest in religion, long-distance travel, and higher philosophical education. This house rules the advance or higher education like PhD or masters and the education that brings wisdom in one’s life, whether negative or positive. This house also represents the law field as the 9th house is about doing the right things or being punished for the wrong deeds. It’s the house of your gurus, teachers and teachings of your father.
The 9th House starts the third group of 4 houses. The transformative qualities of the 8th house settle into a consistent pattern in the 9th house. Physically, the 9th house corresponds to the upper part of the legs, that is, the thighs.
Sagittarius corresponds to the 9th house as the ruler of Sagittarius is Jupiter, adding higher education and fortune to its significations.
What does Ketu represent in Astrology?
Ketu is the south node of the Moon and the rest of the body of Rahu. This is a headless body representing separation, isolation, and the abandonment of the material world. This shadow planet represents spirituality, nothingness, and goals that were already achieved in past lives. In this life, we only rely on those things as a last resort.
Ketu in Astrology is also an unsteady and treacherous force, but its qualities are more of an abstract, inward nature than Rahu, who is more concerned with outward, worldly matters. Ketu can bring hindrance and obstacles in the physical realm of life but indicates sparks of intelligence and the mind’s brilliance.
Auspicious Results of Ketu in 9th House in Astrology
- One with Ketu in the 9th house will be valiant and always carry weapons.
- One will attain enlightenment, fame, intelligence, sympathy, religiousness and a liberal temperament.
- One’s happiness and pleasure will increase through meditation and charity.
- Conflicts and worries are destroyed.
- One will gain through foreigners.
- One’s problems will be solved.
- Foreigners will be responsible for one’s good fortune.
- One will not be respected much in society but will be happy and fortunate.
- One will gain financially from unethical deeds due to one’s friendship with wicked people.
- One will be blessed with a son and will gain wealth.
Ketu in 9th House in Vedic Astrology
Inauspicious Results of Ketu in 9th House in Astrology
- One may trouble one’s father in childhood and may be deprived of a father’s bliss.
- One may be irreligious and may be inclined towards the opposing religion.
- One may not be keen to undertake religious pilgrimages.
- People may consider one’s meditation and charity to be a false show.
- There may be obstacles in one’s good fortune.
- Good people may be critical.
- One’s brothers may suffer hardships and may cause pain.
- One may not have a male child and may be desirous of having a son.
- One may be worried about his son and his friends.
- One may be desirous of benefiting from the people of other religions.
- One may suffer from many ailments in the arms.
Note: The degree of auspiciousness and inauspiciousness will depend upon a complete analysis of the horoscope (birth-chart).
Ketu in 9th House for Various Ascendants in Astrology
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.