Ketu in 5th House for Virgo Ascendant Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Ketu in 5th House for Virgo Ascendant
- The native gets good education but gets many troubles during education.
- The native bear some mental worries and feels insensitive in explaining his real views.
- The native faces problems on the part of children.
- The native is not fortunate and wealthy.
- The native lacks mental power but works secretly to serve his selfish motives. Being bold and courageous.
- The native does not bother for hindrances.
- The native is careless and somewhat proud.
- The native lacks kindness and modesty.
What does 5th House in Astrology Signify?
- The first step away from home is school. The fifth house represents education and learning, intelligence, and mental inclinations.
- The liver, stomach, and spleen are next after the chest. Note that the division between the 4th and 5th house corresponds to the diaphragm that separates the chest from the space below. The liver is a brilliant and complex organ that regulates a. lot of chemical processes in the body.
- The liver is also able to re-grow itself if parts are removed. This supports the fifth house signification of intelligence and adds creativity.
- Simha (Leo) is the corresponding sign and adds to intellect’s signification (Surya represents the brain).
Ketu in 5th House for Virgo Ascendant
What does Ketu represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Ketu is also an unsteady and sometimes treacherous force, but its qualities are more of an abstract, inward nature than Rahu, who is more concerned with outward, worldly matters. Ketu can bring hindrance and obstacles in life’s physical reality but indicates sparks of intelligence and brilliance of the mind.
- The above significations are extremely important to know by heart. You should memorize them and use them often to remind yourself of the essential nature of the Grahas.
- There are two ways to use these planetary portfolios: an object or a quality. As an object, the Grahas represent some part of life, and their position in the chart will reveal how that part of life is unique. For example, Chandra represents the person’s mindset, and the influences on Chandra in the chart will show the particular kind of mindset the person has. Mercury represents speech, and the influences on Mercury will reveal the particular way one speaks.
What does Virgo Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in Virgo ascendant is beautiful, beautiful with phlegm and gall nature.
- Thoughtful, childlike, defeated by a woman, timid, elusive, sad-bodied with lust, skillful in kamikrida, with many qualities and skills, always happy, beautiful woman achiever, make-up dear, Gross and simple-bodied, big-eyed, loving, taciturn, fraternal male, interested in mathematics and religion, serious, high-spirited and childlike, travel-loving, clever, delicate temperament, disguises his point of mind, childhood it is happy, moderate in the middle and in the final state is painful.
- The native is promoted between the ages of 24 to 36 years. During this period, he increases his wealth and opulence.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.