Ketu in 4th House for Libra Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Ketu in 4th House for Libra Ascendant
- The native with Ketu in 4th House for Libra Ascendant is clever and full of patience.
- The native is unable to get motherly love, happiness and care.
- The native with Ketu in 4th House for Libra Ascendant loses all immovable properties and feels unstable.
- The native resides in a foreign country very far from birthplace/motherland.
- The native with Ketu in 4th House for Libra Ascendant is confronted by some difficulties in the birthplace and feels restless and disturbed.
- The native suffers a lot but finally achieves a little bit success in occupation/profession.
- The native with Ketu in 4th House for Libra Ascendant keeps busy for a better future.
What does 4th House in Astrology Signify?
- The 4th House in Astrology represents the full awareness of having a home and mother which are the next significant experience.
- The home environment and extensive interaction with the mother, cultivate a frame of mind, and the emotions of the individual. The mind and emotions are, in turn, the basis for happiness.
- Physically, next in line is the chest, including the heart and lungs. The signification of the heart reinforces the significance of emotions.
- The correspondance with Karka (Cancer) adds a connection with water and bodies of water and again reinforces the signification of mind and heart.
What does Ketu represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Ketu in Astrology is also an unsteady and sometimes treacherous force. Still, its qualities are more of an abstract, inward nature than Rahu, who is more concerned with outward, worldly matters.
- Ketu can bring hindrance and obstacles in the physical realm of life but indicates sparks of intelligence and brilliance of the mind.
What does Libra Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in the 'Libra' Lagna is virtuous, business-skilled, wealthy, famous, Kulbhushan, Kapha Prakriti, truthful, love-loving.
- Respectable by the state, respected in devotion, philanthropist, Satoguni, pilgrim-lover, Loved, astrologer, itinerant, is infatuated with greed and semen disorder.
- The native is of Gaur Varna, a loose son and a thick nose. He has to suffer at an early age,
- The native remains happy in middle age, and the last phase is spent normally. At the age of 31 or 32, he is fortunate.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Libra Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant