Ketu in 1st House for Libra Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Ketu in 1st House for Libra Ascendant
- The native is physically weak and mentally backward.
- The native with Ketu in 1st House for Libra Ascendant feels incomplete and restless but shows as if is complete and firm outward.
- The native with Ketu in 1st House for Libra Ascendant faces some fatal problem. Such a native has good patience and self-confidence.
- The native is courageous and obstinate.
- The native is skilful and clever.
- The native with Ketu in 1st House for Libra Ascendant loves partner and enjoys sexual pleasures.
- The native works in a rash environment and uses unfair methods to increase wealth and reputation.
- The native has a sign of a wound or injury on the body.
What does 1st House in Astrology Signify?
- The 1st House in Astrology represents the birth itself, becoming an individual. It represents life overall, the self, and the whole body.
- Whatever influences the first house will have its impact on the entire life, the personality, the body and the complexion. Events happening during and shortly after birth also belong to the 1st house.
- Physically, the 1st house corresponds to the 1st part of our body, the head in general_ and the skull and brain in particular.
- The correspondence with Mesha (Aries) adds physical mobility and overall strength. You have the Lagna lord in this house, therefore it is an important house.
What does Ketu represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Ketu in Astrology is also an unsteady and sometimes treacherous force. Still, its qualities are more of an abstract, inward nature than Rahu, who is more concerned with outward, worldly matters.
- Ketu can bring hindrance and obstacles in the physical realm of life but indicates sparks of intelligence and brilliance of the mind.
What does Libra Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in the 'Libra' Lagna is virtuous, business-skilled, wealthy, famous, Kulbhushan, Kapha Prakriti, truthful, love-loving.
- Respectable by the state, respected in devotion, philanthropist, Satoguni, pilgrim-lover, Loved, astrologer, itinerant, is infatuated with greed and semen disorder.
- The native is of Gaur Varna, a loose son and a thick nose. He has to suffer at an early age,
- The native remains happy in middle age, and the last phase is spent normally. At the age of 31 or 32, he is fortunate.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Libra Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant