Ketu in 10th House for Sagittarius Ascendant Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Ketu in 10th House for Sagittarius Ascendant
- The native with Ketu in 10th House for Sagittarius Ascendant is bold and wise and feels some trouble with his father.
- The native works hard to succeed in the occupation/ profession, but he faces many hurdles in the way of progress.
- Ketu in 10th House for Sagittarius Ascendant makes a person anxious and faces opposition from the government.
- The native Ketu in 10th House for Sagittarius Ascendant tries to earn wealth and gets some success.
- The native loses his mother’s love and residential property. His enemies also harass him. His family life is disturbed.
- The native is unable to become rich, happy, and honourable.
- The native is weak in body but courageous and laborious.
What does 10th House in Astrology Signify?
- The tenth house represents the working years, the time of life one is fully productive and career-oriented.
- The 10th house represents the source of livelihood and everyday work. It is the most active house and is generally connected with how we do things and the way the outside world labels us.
- The 10th house corresponds to the 2nd part of the legs, the knees. Capricorn corresponds to the 10th house. Saturn, its ruler, signifies routine work, and the movable property adds to the active nature of the 10th. Earth’s element ties the 10th house down to mostly physical and materialistic matters.
Ketu in 10th House for Sagittarius Ascendant
What does Ketu represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Ketu in Astrology is also an unsteady and sometimes treacherous force. Still, its qualities are more of an abstract, inward nature than Rahu, who is more concerned with outward, worldly matters.
- Ketu in Vedic Astrology can bring hindrance and obstacles in life’s physical reality but indicates sparks of intelligence and brilliance of the mind.
- The above significations are extremely important to know by heart. You should memorize them and use them often to remind yourself of the essential nature of the Grahas.
- There are two ways to use these planetary portfolios: an object or a quality. As an object, the Grahas represent some part of life, and their position in the chart will reveal how that part of life is unique. For example, Chandra represents the person’s mindset, and the influences on Chandra in the chart will show the particular kind of mindset the person has. Mercury represents speech, and the influences on Mercury will reveal the particular way one speaks.
What does Sagittarius Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in Sagittarius ascendant, skilled in doing work.
- Brahmin and devotee of the gods, keeping horses, friends, working near the king, knowledgeable, knowledgeable in many arts, truthful, intelligent, beautiful, sati -Gunny, good-natured, rich, rich, poet, writer, businessman, travel-lover, mighty, meagre, subjugated by love.
- The person living, pingle, is like a horse with thighs, big teeth, and is talented.
- Such a person who experiences more happiness in childhood leads a normal life in middle age and is full of wealth and opulence in the last stage. At the age of 22 or 23, he has the special benefit of money.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Sagittarius Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Sagittarius Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Sagittarius Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Sagittarius Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Sagittarius Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Sagittarius Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Sagittarius Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Sagittarius Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Sagittarius Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Sagittarius Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.