Jupiter in 8th House in Astrology
Jupiter in 8th house in Astrology makes a person a healer, with a very spiritual mind, gives long life and the native will to rise after falling dramatically from any point in life.
However, this position also gives the native a fragile posture, and their eyesight can be damaged as well. The native with Jupiter in the 8th house in Vedic Astrology is constantly dealing with some health problem or doesn’t have a healthy weight.
The eighth house represents sudden events, changes, accidents, sudden surgery, winning a fortune, i.e., anything sudden and unpredictable. The eighth house is known as one of the most malefic houses because no one is in control of this house, and the uncertainties can be very overwhelming.
The eighth house is the house of secrets, taxes, and losses in terms of relationship, friendship, reputation, wealth. It also represents joint assets after marriage with a partner. Jupiter is representative of philosophy, religious and cultural beliefs, knowledge, wealth, preachings and optimism.
Significance and Characteristics of Jupiter in 8th House in Astrology
- Jupiter in the eighth house is opposite of the fourth house, which signifies loss of nourishment or affection from mother and miscommunication with the family of the native. It also indicates the native’s interest in secretive studies and history. The native could be in a medical profession, farm tech or a healer, psychic, and he might travel to foreign lands for teaching spirituality or religious beliefs.
- Jupiter in the eighth house for the female native signifies the meeting with their partner in a very secretive place, and they will continue to have a very private relationship with no public display of affection. The native’s partner will have secret assets that he will reveal after the marriage. As the eighth house signifies sudden events such as divorce or separation, marriage could take place if the native is not married or in a relationship.
- Jupiter also represents secret affairs or secret sexual activities. The native, along with a partner, will spend wealth on cultural or religious rituals and activities, which will cause loss of wealth and fortune and will not be recovered easily, as it was spent.
Jupiter in 8th House in Astrology
What does 8th House Signify in Astrology ?
The 8th House rules the death and rebirth of a person or how one rises after a great fall in their life. This house also shows money through in-laws and friends as loans from them. Financial loans for home or business is also shown from this house.
Deep-rooted issues of one’s life and one’s interests or lack of interests in the mystical world such as astrology, magic, tantric practices, and ghosts are shown from this house. 8th house also represents the life span of a person. This is simply the house of the occult.
Government taxes, spies, and business-related to secret government dealings are seen from the 8th house. The 8th house is a death-inflicting house (Marka House), as the 8th house deals with things buried deep beneath the earth.
Physically, the 8th House corresponds to the lowest part of the trunk, the genitals, anus, and the eliminatory system. Scorpio corresponds to the 8th house and adds the signification of sudden calamities.
What does Jupiter represent in Astrology?
Jupiter is the knowledge we gain in a lifetime, and it is the concentration we put into learning something. Jupiter is the teaching of our father and educators. Since the father is the first teacher for a child, Jupiter automatically becomes the teaching and preaching of fathers and fatherly figures.
Jupiter also represents our belief system and our ability to follow the law. Jupiter is the lawyer in astrology; he writes the law and either makes the person follow it or resent it depending upon its condition.
Jupiter represents a husband in a female’s chart, and it is the guiding force in every woman’s life.
Jupiter in Astrology signifies knowledge, higher education, and wisdom embodied in spiritual traditions and religion. As gaining knowledge is essential for evolution and spiritual growth, Jupiter also indicates the general life growth principle.
Physically, Jupiter relates to the growth of the body; mentally, to the increase of happiness and sense of fullness; and socially, to the family’s growth in front of the offspring and family.
Auspicious Results of Jupiter in 8th House in Astrology
- Jupiter in 8th House gives one modesty, a sweet voice, and a good culture.
- One will be quiet, cultured, intelligent, prudent, firm, and fond of astrology and possessing a good physique.
- One may be engrossed in Yoga.
- One will follow the family customs and traditions.
- One will be long-lived and healthy.
- One will go to heaven after death.
- One will die in peace and welcome death as if he has completed all life objectives.
- One will visit the best of pilgrimages.
- One will have the company of wealthy friends.
- One will not reside in his father’s house for long.
- One will be a servant and will serve among his relatives.
- One will earn his living through service.
- One will attain wealth as someone’s heir.
- One will attain wealth due to somebody’s will or death.
- Ailments will attack one, but his nature will not change.
- One will attain wealth through inheritance.
- There will be financial gain through marriage.
- Septic infections are the cause of one’s death.
Jupiter in 8th House in Vedic Astrology
Inauspicious Results of Jupiter in 8th House in Astrology
- One will be pitiable, extravagant, lazy, and weak.
- One will be miserly, greedy, mournful, surrounded by enemies, engrossed in ill deeds and ugly.
- One may always be ailing, may have deformities, and may suffer ailments in the third year.
- One may have jaundice, fever, septic infection, poverty, and other anxieties and ailments.
- One’s deeds may bring ill fame to the family name.
- One may not attain paternal wealth and property.
- One may have relations with a lowly and pitiable person from the opposite sex.
- One may be insulted.
- The position is not good and causes an excruciating and unfortunate death.
- There may be losses due to failure in the matter of a will.
- One may have relations with a widow after 17 years.
- The spouse and servants are trustworthy and domestic secrets are not leaked outside.
Note: The degree of auspiciousness and inauspiciousness will depend upon a complete analysis of the horoscope (birth-chart).
Jupiter in 8th House for Various Ascendants in Astrology
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.