Jupiter in 2nd House in Astrology
Jupiter in 2nd house in Astrology represents a very business-minded person who either takes on a family business or opens his own business, which may be similar to that of family. This native will do well in the food, clothing, and real estate industry, but usually, natives are seen becoming writers, public speakers, and teachers with this position as it gives a prominent voice.
The second house is representative of speech, ability to speak, quality of speech, family lineage, family history, family relationships, family assets, savings, vocal activities (love for singing, talking, public speaking, poetry recitation) and optimism.
Jupiter in 2nd house complicates the positioning of planets because Jupiter is entitled as a wisdom believer optimistic planet which governs all the basic necessities in native’s life.
Significance and Characteristics of Jupiter in 2nd House in Astrology
- Jupiter in the second house gives the native a pleasant speech, a very dignified ability to speak and since Jupiter is the teacher and a preacher so whenever the native speaks, it will always be about teaching something to others or mentoring and providing wisdom to them.
- The native of Jupiter in the second house is knowledgeable, a good reader, teacher, public speaker, writer, curious about every existing thing in the universe, spiritual and highly respected and dignified in the community.
- Since Jupiter holds authority, whenever the native speaks or instils knowledge in someone, they tend to listen to him, opening the career opportunities for the native in the field of teaching, public speaking, life skill coach, personal trainer, CEO and writer.
- Jupiter in the second house is great for wealth, and it inflates the native’s image and reputation with fame and inflicts a healthy and satisfactory lifestyle. The native of Jupiter in the second house feels more valuable about knowledge, wisdom and the second house provides him with inflation of knowledge, wisdom, family history, family lineage and wealth.
- The native is even benefitted from his knowledge and vigilance. In areas of conflict, the native, with his wisdom, solves the difference of opinion and lets everyone be at peace.
Jupiter in 2nd House in Astrology
What does 2nd House Signify in Astrology?
The 2nd House in Astrology signifies family, fixed assets, family business, possessions of valuable things, vocal talent and speaking ability, as the second house represents the throat.
The 2nd house includes married life. This house is also a death inflicting house (Marka House). Marka simply means houses that mentally & physically kill you, and as the 2nd house represents the family, it makes you argue, fight and disagree with people in your family if it is ill in your chart. The negative aspect of such a house can drain any person to death.
The 2nd House represents the family we are born into, that we get immediately after birth. Along with the family, we also get the social status of that family, which determines our financial future to a certain extent.
Therefore, wealth is signified too. Physically, the face is part of the body next to the skull. Hence, face, eyes, nose, and mouth are all signified here, and so are eating and speaking, which are done with the mouth. The correspondence with Taurus adds to the signification of wealth and luxuries. This house has the Moon, therefore it is an important house.
What does Jupiter represent in Astrology ?
Jupiter is the knowledge we gain in a lifetime, and it is the concentration we put into learning something. Jupiter is the teaching of our father and educators. Since the father is the first teacher for a child, Jupiter automatically becomes the teaching and preaching of fathers and fatherly figures.
Jupiter also represents our belief system and our ability to follow the law. Jupiter is the lawyer in astrology; he writes the law and either make the nativefollow it or resent it depending upon its condition.
Jupiter represents a husband in a female’s chart, and it is the guiding force in every woman’s life.
Jupiter in Astrology signifies knowledge, higher education, and wisdom embodied in spiritual traditions and religion. As gaining knowledge is essential for evolution and spiritual growth, Jupiter also indicates the general life growth principle.
Physically, Jupiter relates to the growth of the body; mentally, to the increase of happiness and sense of fullness; and socially, to the family’s growth in front of the offspring and family.
Auspicious Results of Jupiter in 2nd House in Astrology
- One has an attractive face and a good physique.
- One is good-looking and long-lived.
- One is talented, cultured, sympathetic, charitable, delightful, modest, in good company, courageous, and well behaved.
- One is sweet-spoken, popular, respected, and honoured by all.
- One will be intelligent, educated, modest, scholarly, talented, and practices what one preaches.
- One will be involved in good deeds.
- One is a pious soul, grateful, popular, and fortunate.
- One may have the delicate feelings of a poet.
- One will consider status and honor as wealth.
- Jupiter in the second house confers leadership qualities on one.
- One will be enthusiastic and famous.
- One will be skilled at speech, be intelligent, and a good orator.
- One will be pleasant-faced and skilled at talking.
- One is talkative and impressive in speech.
- One will have a good voice and will be practical and sweet in speech.
- One will speak a lot in big gatherings.
- One will enjoy excellent food.
- One will be wealthy and powerful.
- One will have children, wealth, and prosperity.
- One will attain wealth through his efforts.
- One will earn wealth through the business of pearls.
- One might be wealthy because of poultry feed.
- Money is accumulated, and gold and silver are attained
- One will get fame in a government job, legal work, bank, temple, or religious or educational institution.
- One may be skilled at chemistry and the science of languages.
- One might be poor. One may be endowed with government authority.
- One may have the power to punish people.
- One may be a magistrate or a collector.
- One will get bliss from friends, relatives and spouse.
- One’s spouse will be beautiful.
- One will be satisfied with one’s spouse.
- One may have no enemies or would have won over all of them
Jupiter in 2nd House in Vedic Astrology
Inauspicious Results of Jupiter in 2nd House in Astrology
- With Jupiter in 2nd house, there will be obstacles in education.
- One may be a thief, a cheat, and a bad orator.
- One will talk lies.
- One is a drunkard.
- One is a corrupt and an ill charactered person, lacks a son and brings defame to his family.
- One’s primary sources of income are few, and expenditure exceeds it.
- One will have to make great efforts to attain wealth. He may not have any permanent assets despite attaining wealth with great difficulty, and financial problems persist.
- One may be dumb and talkative.
- One might have a delicate physique and not have full sexual satisfaction due to sexual disorders.
- One may be poor and may earn little.
- Marriage in a high-class family may be delayed.
- The tradition of child marriages in lower classes may continue.
- One may not enjoy the bliss of a father for long, and the father may not enjoy the son’s wealth.
- One does not inherit paternal property, and if one does so, it may be destroyed.
- One may have an adopted son.
- If there is paternal property, then there may be enmity between father and son.
- If the father and son’s relationship is good, then only one of them may attain wealth.
- Jupiter in 2nd house is not good from the point of view of education, as education remains incomplete.
- One’s own people become critical and opposing.
- One may have to make great efforts and face hardships.
- There may be few or no children.
- One may always suffer financial problems.
Note: The degree of auspiciousness and inauspiciousness will depend upon a complete analysis of the horoscope (birth-chart).
Jupiter in 2nd House for Various Ascendant in Astrology
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.