The Sun, as the source of all life on earth, is the most powerful planet in Vedic astrology, representing our soul and further guiding our consciousness. When the Sun is placed unfavourably in one’s horoscope, it can lead to various problems, such as ego issues, arrogance, health ailments, and the inability to maintain relationships. With Shree Krishna’s guidance, a combination of spiritual practices and heartfelt devotion can provide remedies to balance the ill effects of the Sun in one’s life.
Here are the ten remedies for Sun as mentioned in ancient Vedic scriptures:
1. Worship Lord Vishnu: Devotion to Lord Vishnu, the preserver of the universe, brings balance, stability, and harmony in life. Chant the Vishnu Sahasranama or the thousand names of Lord Vishnu to strengthen the divine connection and appease the Sun.
2. Sun Salutations: Performing the ‘Surya Namaskar’ or the Sun Salutation every morning is a powerful yogic practice to honour the Sun, energize the body, and find balance.
3. Aditya Hridayam Stotra: Reciting the Aditya Hridayam Stotra daily is another effective spiritual practice to please the Sun. This sacred hymn is known to bring life force, overall vitality and clarity into one’s life.
4. Wear an Energised Ruby: Consider wearing a prescribed and energized Ruby ring or pendant as it strengthens the Sun in your horoscope, boosting its positive energies.
5. Offer Water to Sun: Offering water to the Sun early in the morning while chanting ‘Om Ghrini Suryaaya Namaha’ has immense healing power. This practice purifies and strengthens the Sun’s energy in your life.
6. Maintain a Consistent Routine: To align your life forces with the Sun, maintain a consistent daily routine. Wake up early, practice good hygiene, and ensure that your life follows a balanced and disciplined structure.
7. Connect with the Sun’s Energy: Spend some time daily in the sunlight to connect to the solar energy. This helps recharge your body and surroundings with the sun’s positive vibrations.
8. Honour Your Parents: The Sun represents the father in Vedic astrology. By honouring and respecting your parents, you strengthen their blessings and positive influences in your life.
9. Serve Cows: In Indian culture, the cow is a symbol of the earth and nourishment. Tending to cows in a nearby Goshala (cow shelter) or feeding them can bring a sense of grounding and healing to your life.
10. Develop Humility and Compassion: Embrace a humble attitude in your everyday interactions and practice compassion to counteract the arrogance and ego that can be associated with an afflicted Sun.
When you sincerely and wholeheartedly implement these remedies in your daily life, Shree Krishna’s energy will flow through and guide you on the path of spiritual growth, wellbeing and success. May the divine light of the Sun illuminate your path towards fulfilment, under the protective glance of Shree Krishna.