Venus in 6th House in Astrology
Venus in 6th house represents competition, enemies, disease, kindness, compassion, social working environment, litigations and divorce or separation. Venus in the sixth house also represents happiness and convenience when natives work for others’ welfare.
Venus in 6th house in Astrology gives love for animals and makes the native work in a creative field or finance since Venus also rules the sign of Taurus, which is all about money and finance.
Venus in 6th house in Vedic Astrology folks might also be working at banks, brokerage firms, animal shelters, or even in a fashion or photography field since the 6th house rules everyday working life.
Relationships, Work-Life and Personality Characteristics for Venus in 6th House in Astrology
- Venus in the sixth house represents working with contracts or agreements, such as a lawyer, along with any social work. Natives in the sixth house can be a veterinarian, nurse or doctor.
- Venus in the sixth house signifies divorce because Venus is a sign of marriage, and when it comes to the sixth house, it works opposite of what it represents. The conflicts are foreseen not only in marriage or family but also in the workplace daily.
- Disagreement with colleagues, supervisors or customers is very forthcoming and can be neglected by treating them respectfully.
- The natives of Venus in the sixth house have tremendous respect for the people they are working with or the people who are working for them. Venus in the sixth house signifies happiness when the native is working in a social working environment.
Venus in 6th House in Astrology
Significance of Venus in 6th House
Venus in the sixth house of astrology signifies compassion, kindness, social work and love for animals. The native of Venus in the sixth house is more likely to be a social worker or one who works for the benefit of others, like helping the unprivileged people, animals, homeless people, orphans or old age people.
As Venus in the sixth house nullifies the love and affection aspect in a native’s life, on the contrary, it provides happiness in another form such as working for a good cause, encouraging good deeds and helping those who are in need without any selfish reasons.
What does 6th House Signify in Astrology?
The 6th house deals with enemies, diseases of the body, everyday work life, and relationship with co-workers. This is the house of debt, obstacles, warzone, fighting, litigation, and divorce.
In the 6th House, we build a social structure through the school environment, and we are likely to make friends and enemies. The 6th House represents the enemies, and enemies bring worries and anxieties. The sixth house represents service, detailed work, problem-solving, and making a medical diagnosis. Virgo corresponds to the sixth House.
What does Venus represent in Astrology?
Venus in Astrology shows the value we put on relationships and how we react to them. The main focus is on romantic relationships. Venus is also about comfort as relationships and love give us that feeling. Further, Venus also represents the convenience of luxurious items like a car, air conditioning, clothing, jewellery, wealth, and beauty inside the home. Since Venus signifies pleasure, it can be any pleasure: sex, art, entertainment, interior decoration, beauty pageants, or anything else related to having fun.
Venus in Vedic Astrology represents reproduction. Venus indicates everything, directly and indirectly, related to human reproduction: sex, harmony, comforts, luxury, pleasures, and beauty. The condition of Venus in the horoscope will define one’s ability to experience harmonious and romantic relationships and the level at which one deals with them.
Auspicious Results of Venus in 6th House in Astrology
- One is born in an upper-class family.
- One is well educated, intelligent, and a scholar.
- One can destroy one’s enemies and have no enemies at all.
- One will be blessed with a brother, sister, and maternal uncle.
- One is a very adoring parent and will have a daughter.
- One will have an excellent son.
- One is blessed with children, sons, and a grandson.
- One will have good friends.
- One will attain happiness and prosperity.
- One will gain from service.
- After one’s marriage, one will have a regularised diet.
Venus in 6th House in Vedic Astrology
Inauspicious Results of Venus in 6th House in Astrology
- One is cowardly, troubled by enemies, unpopular among the opposite sex, weak, and desirous of wealth.
- One may suffer insult and mourning on many occasions.
- One may always be surrounded by enemies in life and may feel defeated.
- One may be in the company of ill-mannered, bad-charactered friends and may be affected by them.
- One may have little sexual desire.
- One may not attain happiness from the opposite sex and may be troubled by venereal diseases.
- One’s genital organs may be weak, and one may suffer from ailments like frequent urination and early ejaculation.
- One may have illicit relations with the opposite sex and is therefore weak and ailing.
- One’s expenditures may be high for good or for bad deeds.
- One’s expenditure may exceed income, leading to poverty, debts, mental unrest, and agitation.
- One will be poor and may spend one’s money uselessly.
- One would not spend money where it is necessary.
- Despite trying, one may not succeed.
- To accomplish tasks, one may have to make great efforts and yet not succeed.
- Just before completion, the work may get hindered.
- One may have to face hardships due to the use of the wrong mantras.
- One’s parents or elders may not be supportive.
- One’s attitude may be opposing to elders.
- One may be deprived of wealth, happiness, prosperity, and the company of the opposite sex.
- One may be attracted to dancing and singing.
- One may not benefit from independent business in one’s own name.
- One may be attracted to wicked deeds.
- The maternal uncles and aunts of the native may not be very well off.
- The health may suffer due to extreme enjoyment of worldly pleasures and also due to venereal diseases.
- One’s urinary organs may be deformed, and one may suffer from throat ailments and venereal diseases.
Note: The degree of auspiciousness and inauspiciousness will depend upon a complete analysis of the horoscope (birth-chart).
Venus in 6th House For Various Ascendants in Astrology
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.