Venus in 3rd House for Aries Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Venus in 3rd House for Aries Ascendant
- The native with Venus in 3rd House for Aries Ascendant is handsome, courageous, careful, and clever about his duty.
- The native with Venus in 3rd House for Aries Ascendant works hard to get success in his business.
- The native progresses and earns immense wealth.
- The native occupies a good position and respects and honours society.
- The native has helpful younger brothers and sisters. They co-operate with him.
- The native is good-looking and influential.
- The native with Venus in 3rd House for Aries Ascendant gets a wife of religious nature.
- The native loves her and enjoys sufficient sexual pleasures.
- The native with Venus in 3rd House for Aries Ascendant is lucky and religious.
- The native believes in God's supreme power and performs religious duties.
- The native is honourable and respectable.
- The native enjoys all domestic and worldly affairs.
What does 3rd House in Astrology Signify?
- The third house represents the interaction with siblings and is an important part of the early life experience (before school years).
- It is a great exploration and discovery journey, learning how to communicate and build up strength and independence. Physically, the next parts of the body are the shoulders and arms. The significance of arms and hands also bring in manual dexterity.
- The correspondence with Mithuna (Gemini) adds communication.
What does Venus represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Venus represents reproduction (literally semen). Venus indicates everything directly and indirectly related to human reproduction: marriage, sex, harmony, comforts, luxury, pleasures, and beauty.
- The condition of Venus in the horoscope will define one’s ability to experience harmonious and romantic relationships and the level at which one deals with it.
What does Aries Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in Aries ascendant is thin-bodied, highly speaking fiery.
- Temperamental, rajoguni, arrogant, fickle, intelligent, godly, extremely clever, young-born, high-billed, all-food eater, benevolent, a total lamp possessing little affection or spite against women (if the woman is a woman, men Is less affectionate or spiteful). Its body color is some redness.
- A person born in Aries ascendant has to face physical suffering and loss in the sixth, eighth, fifteenth, twenty-first, twenty-sixth, forty-fifth, forty-fifth, fifty-six, and sixty-third years of his age.
- A person born in Aries ascendant gets various benefits and enjoyment in the sixteenth, twentieth, twenty-seventh, thirty-fourth, forty-first, forty-eight, and fifty-eight years of his life, the attainment of wealth, conveyance, fortune increase, etc.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Aries Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant