Venus in 2nd House for Scorpio Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Venus in 2nd House for Scorpio Ascendant
- The native is very fortunate and skilful.
- The native with Venus in 2nd House for Scorpio Ascendant gains enough wealth but loses the happiness of his family.
- The native makes wholehearted, but wealth but due to excessive e due to excessive expenditure, the native is always worried.
- The native with Venus in 2nd House for Scorpio Ascendant tries to check expenditure and maintain prestige.
- The native is respectable.
- The native with Venus in 2nd House for Scorpio Ascendant is healthy and enjoys the benefit of the longevity of life but loses the benefit of inheritance.
- The native has a good life partner and gets more sexual pleasures. Such a native is wealthy and clever in social life.
What does 2nd House in Astrology Signify?
- The second House in Astrology represents the family we are born into, which we get immediately after birth. Along with the family, we also get the social status of that family that determines to a certain extent our financial future. Therefore wealth is signified too.
- Physically, the face is part of the body next to the skull. The face, eyes, nose, and mouth are all signified here, and so are eating and speaking, which are done with the mouth.
- The correspondence with Taurus, (fixed, Earthy, and ruled by Shukra. (Venus) adds to the signification of wealth and luxuries. You have the Moon in this house, therefore it is an important house.
What does Venus represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Venus in Astrology represents reproduction (literally semen).
- Venus indicates everything that is, directly and indirectly, related to human reproduction: marriage, sex, harmony, comforts, luxury, pleasures, and beauty.
- The condition of Venus in Vedic Astrology will define one's ability to experience harmonious and romantic relationships and the level at which one deals with.
What does Scorpio Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- Jataka knight born in 'Scorpio' ascendant, very thoughtful, innocent, full of knowledge, wrathful, worshipped with kings, virtue, scholar, antagonist, hypocrite, hypocrite, misanthropist, tamoguni, who knows the mind of others.
- It is blasphemous, bitter in nature, and one who does service. His body is frizzy and gross; his eyes are round.
- The chest is wide.
- He is slanderous, merciless, astrologer, and a beggar to brothers.
- He remains unhappy in the first phase of his life, and in middle age, Bhagyoday occurs at the age of 20 or 24 years.