Characteristics of Saturn in 9th House for Virgo Ascendant
- The native is knowledgeable and clever.
- The native looks fortunate.
- The native has a deep interest in religion and believes in the power of almighty God.
- The native takes part in religious activities.
- The native leads a luxurious life and gets respect and honor in government and society.
- The native lives long.
- The native is courageous, industrious, and haughty.
- The native works hard to increase his income through personal contacts in foreign countries.
- The native seems to be very influential and gets heavy gains.
- The native has some enmity with his brothers and sisters.
- The native is an expert in getting benefits from disputes or court affairs.
- The native never cares for his enemies. He defeats them with his intellectual power.
- The native always looks happy, but family life is not peaceful.
What does 9th House in Astrology Signify?
- The ninth house starts the third group of 4 houses. Supposedly, the person is settled and establishes his life purpose at this stage.
- It is a time for getting deeply tuned to one's Dharma (path) in life. The transformative qualities of the.8th house settle into a coherent pattern in the 9th house.
- The 9th house corresponds to the upper part of the legs, the thighs.
- Sagittarius corresponds to the 9th house. The ruler of Sagittarius is Jupiter, adding higher education and fortune to its significations.
What does Saturn represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Saturn represents grief, although this rather harsh description must be understood in more depth, for Saturn is a significant and sometimes deeply spiritual influence in the horoscope.
- Saturn symbolizes everything deep, profound, thorough, long-lasting, and serious in life. It is associated with all the aspects of life that teach one how to be more thoughtful and practical and deep and profound.
- Saturn’s condition in the birth chart will indicate whether these values are put to good use by adding depth and a sense of meaning to life, or whether one refuses to “get serious” and therefore experiences the “grief’ of being forced to comply with Saturn’s demands.
What does Virgo Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in Virgo ascendant is beautiful, beautiful with phlegm and gall nature.
- Thoughtful, childlike, defeated by a woman, timid, elusive, sad-bodied with lust, skillful in kamikrida, with many qualities and skills, always happy, beautiful woman achiever, make-up dear, Gross and simple-bodied, big-eyed, loving, taciturn, fraternal male, interested in mathematics and religion, serious, high-spirited and childlike, travel-loving, clever, delicate temperament, disguises his point of mind, childhood it is happy, moderate in the middle and in the final state is painful.
- The native is promoted between the ages of 24 to 36 years. During this period, he increases his wealth and opulence.