Saturn in 7th House for Scorpio Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Saturn in 7th House for Scorpio Ascendant
- The native is healthy and good-looking.
- The native loves partner and children.
- The native enjoys sexual passions and pleasures in many ways.
- The native works hard to get success and progress in the daily business.
- The native earns enough wealth.
- The native is fortunate and gets higher education.
- The native does not believe in the power of the almighty God.
- The native is not attractive in appearance and always looks exhausted.
- The native works hard to increase his business and to get fame in society.
- The native respects his mother.
- The native has his own buildings and feels happy. Such a native is influential and leads a happy, peaceful and prosperous domestic life.
What does 7th House in Astrology Signify?
- The 7th house is opposite the 1st The act of marriage takes us as far away as possible from who we are by ourselves: it is an agreement to live with, to accept, to love and to support someone who may be totally different from yourself.
- Marriage brings about relations with the in-laws and people in general. Marriage is also likely to bring travel, as at least part of the family is not under the same roof
- The lower part of the belly (the region below the navel according to Parashara) is next in line. This includes the large, intestines and kidneys.
- Libra corresponds to the 7th house. Movable, ruled by Shukra (Venus), it reinforces the significations of marriage, social interactions and travel.
What does Saturn represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Saturn represents grief, although this rather harsh description must be understood in more depth, for Saturn is a very important and sometimes deeply spiritual influence in the horoscope.
- Saturn symbolizes everything that is deep, profound, thorough, long lasting, and serious in life. It is associated with all the aspects of life that teach one how to be more thoughtful and practical, as well as deep and profound.
- The condition of Saturn in the birth chart will indicate whether these values are put to good use by adding depth and a sense of meaning to life, or whether one refuses to "get serious" and therefore experiences the "grief' of being forced to comply with Saturn's demands.
What does Scorpio Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- Jataka knight born in 'Scorpio' ascendant, very thoughtful, innocent, full of knowledge, wrathful, worshiped with kings, virtue, scholar, antagonist, hypocrite, hypocrite, misanthropist, tamoguni, who knows the mind of others,.
- It is blasphemous, bitter in nature, and one who does service. His body is frizzy and gross, eyes are round.
- The chest is wide.
- He is slanderous, merciless, astrologer, and a beggar to brothers.
- He remains unhappy in the first phase of his life and in middle age, Bhagyoday occurs at the age of 20 or 24 years.