Learn Vedic Astrology
Saturn in 3rd House for Scorpio Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Saturn in 3rd House for Scorpio Ascendant
- The native is energetic, courageous and very influential.
- The native is satisfied with his brothers and sisters and gets their full cooperation. native's father helps him also.
- The native gets victory over enemies.
- The native gets success and fame in government and society.
- The native is intelligent and gets a good education.
- The native is talkative and talks freely.
- The native loves his enthusiastic children.
- The native is happy with their partner and enjoys sexual pleasures.
- The native is fortunate and laborious.
- The native works hard for success and progress in his business.
- The native follow religious traditions.
- The native spends too much on family happiness.
- The native is careless in expenditure but earns money from overseas sources and leads a happy life.
What does 3rd House in Astrology Signify?
- The third house represents the interaction with siblings and is a very important part of the early life experience (before school years). It is a great journey of exploration and discovery, learning how to communicate, and building up strength and independence.
- Physically, the next parts of the body are the shoulders and arms. The significance of arms and hands also bring in manual dexterity.
- The correspondence with Mithuna (Gemini) adds communication.
What does Saturn represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Saturn represents grief, although this rather harsh description must be understood in more depth, for Saturn is a very important and sometimes deeply spiritual influence in the horoscope.
- Saturn symbolizes everything that is deep, profound, thorough, long lasting, and serious in life. It is associated with all the aspects of life that teach one how to be more thoughtful and practical, as well as deep and profound.
- The condition of Saturn in the birth chart will indicate whether these values are put to good use by adding depth and a sense of meaning to life, or whether one refuses to "get serious" and therefore experiences the "grief' of being forced to comply with Saturn's demands.
What does Scorpio Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- Jataka knight born in 'Scorpio' ascendant, very thoughtful, innocent, full of knowledge, wrathful, worshiped with kings, virtue, scholar, antagonist, hypocrite, hypocrite, misanthropist, tamoguni, who knows the mind of others,.
- It is blasphemous, bitter in nature, and one who does service. His body is frizzy and gross, eyes are round.
- The chest is wide.
- He is slanderous, merciless, astrologer, and a beggar to brothers.
- He remains unhappy in the first phase of his life and in middle age, Bhagyoday occurs at the age of 20 or 24 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant